Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,489   Posts: 187,400   Members: 6,445   Active Members: 343
Welcome to our newest member, Ironaztek.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    We're now on Facebook!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    That's great! Thanks, maverick!!!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    hmmm... i wonder if facebook can pull an rss feed of the blog and display it on facebook - if that is something you'd be interested in. let me see what i can find out.
    yes, it is possible to add rss feeds to your facebook page by using one of the many rss feed applications available on facebook.

useful links:

RSS Facebook Applications

Facebook Application Directory

as an example, here is the SimplyRSS Facebook Application

hmm - maybe not a good example. having trouble with it. also, check the reviews before choosing an RSS application. i'm going to try a few of these and see if i can identify what works well.

this example looks promising - RSS-Connect
    Last edited by maverick; 03-12-2009, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    How to: Create a Facebook Fan Page on tutorialblog.org may be useful.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    The first three we're working on, but our blog will always be in one place - here. Maybe small updates on Facebook.
    hmmm... i wonder if facebook can pull an rss feed of the blog and display it on facebook - if that is something you'd be interested in. let me see what i can find out.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    how about something about:
    - the team
    - the company
    - some products

also a running blog.
    The first three we're working on, but our blog will always be in one place - here. Maybe small updates on Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    how about something about:
    - the team
    - the company
    - some products

also a running blog.

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm working on setting it up, but it's not public just yet. I'll be relying on you two Facebook experts to help me figure out what we should add to it.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by PM4HIRE View Post
    Given Tom Bihn's bag design expertise, perhaps an entry on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page is in order also, can't hurt!
    I think that one is up to you guys.

Leave a comment:

• PM4HIRE
    replied
    http://en.wikipedia.org/

Given Tom Bihn's bag design expertise, perhaps an entry on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page is in order also, can't hurt!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    I'm working on setting it up, but it's not public just yet. I'll be relying on you two Facebook experts to help me figure out what we should add to it.

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    I've been checking, like, EVERY WEEK to see if one's been made, to no avail. Of course, the Facebook fan page setup leaves much to be desired....

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    started a topic Facebook

Facebook

I don't see Tom Bihn on Facebook. I encourage TB to make a page so people can be fans on Facebook. Free advertising in a sense.
Working...
X