Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,378   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last suggestion for a while I swear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last suggestion for a while I swear!

OK, I'll stop after this I would really love to see the Tom Bihn Aeroplane sticker. I think this is one of the most unique logos out there and it would look uber cool on my car, laptop. etc!
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

I want one too.
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

me too, me too! actually, it should be like Apple - you buy a product, it comes with a sticker

Comment

Great idea - I'd like to help spread the word and the logo is gorgeous.
        Western Flyer, Brain Cell, Horizontal Freudian Slip, Packing Cubes, Absolute Strap, Small Cafe Bag, Various Organizer Pouches

Comment

Originally posted by peregrina View Post
          me too, me too! actually, it should be like Apple - you buy a product, it comes with a sticker
          What a great idea! YES! I want Aeroplane stickers, too! Think of the all of the free marketing for TB in this crazy economy!
          Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Skateboard companies are usually decades ahead of everyone else in innovating thinking (ads, organization, graphics, involvement of customers), and stickers have long been one of their idea-spreading mechanisms. The TB plane is a good clean logo for that use, too.

timothy

Comment

We usually include a sticker with the airplane on it in each shipment - this has temporarily stopped while Tom designs a new sticker.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                We usually include a sticker with the airplane on it in each shipment - this has temporarily stopped while Tom designs a new sticker.
                I haven't seen this in any of my orders

Would it be possible to order a few once they are designed and manufactured?
                Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Originally posted by Nana8 View Post
                  Would it be possible to order a few once they are designed and manufactured?
                  That's a great idea! We can do that. And just for suggesting that, we'll send you a few for free.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    That's a great idea! We can do that. And just for suggesting that, we'll send you a few for free.
                    WOW! Thank you, Darcy!! I am soooo excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Nana8 View Post
                      WOW! Thank you, Darcy!! I am soooo excited!
                      Don't forget to remind me!

Comment

Working...
                      X