X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing three different sternum straps

I saw that in Tom Bihn's flickr site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tombihn/3333961526

If the picture doesn't post it is somebody testing 3 sternum straps with a Brain Bag. (or it could be a Synapse)

I think it would be a good idea to test each strap with people of both gender with different shoulder width, sternum and chest size.
    Last edited by backpack; 03-20-2009, 07:13 PM.

The inclusion of adjustabilty in both position and length would hopefully make it useful to a greater range of body types.
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
      I think it would be a good idea to test each strap with people of both gender with different shoulder width, sternum and chest size.
      That's a great idea! We'll have a sternum strap testing party with Casey, June, and everyone in the factory.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Don't forget to post pictures!

Comment

good idea !

Comment

Working...
          X