Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,347   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, Troy715144.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Swift Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeti
    replied
    I'm so glad I waited -- I was thinking about getting a ballistic Swift, but I'm definitely preordering the Cork. Now I'll just have to deal with TB anticipation syndrome for over a month!

Leave a comment:

• mrae
    replied
    I agree. The cork swift is one of the most beautiful bags I've seen. I covet it. Unfortunately I need a backpack more than another swift.

Leave a comment:

• cancoi
    replied
    Cork Swift

w.o.w.

Just lovely. Oh, dear... and here I thought I already exceeded my TB quota for the year...

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by mrae View Post
    Did I miss the color pictures? I can't vote without seeing the colors.
    The Punch color picture is on the blog, a cute Small Cafe Bag, it is also a taken as a bolt of fabric next to Wasabi.

I think Sand is peaking in one of the picture of the fabrics but... I could be wrong, the fabric bolts might be shipped wrapped in white cotton.

Leave a comment:

• mrae
    replied
    Did I miss the color pictures? I can't vote without seeing the colors.

Leave a comment:

• BigMikeD.
    replied
    I'm really happy to see Sand/Navy in the top two. It's such a classic color combination.

Leave a comment:

• MikeL
    replied
    I put my vote in for Punch (closest thing to pink)/ Cocoa. My wife and her sister are still looking for a bag in that color from Tom Bihn. My wife and her sister just recently went to the Flower Show in Philadelphia, and while they used their Cafe Bags, they wanted something else to carry around their swag, and other purchased items. The swift is the bag they were looking at before the show.

Leave a comment:

• BigMikeD.
    replied
    Woot!

PS: If you are using a digicam, adjusting the white balance should resolve color issues.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Tomorrow...I'll try to photograph it next to familiar colors like Olive and Sapphire for reference. The Punch is difficult to photograph and shows up more red than magenta.

Leave a comment:

• BigMikeD.
    replied
    wait.... sand???

Can we get a sample pic of the sand fabric?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    started a poll New Swift Colors

New Swift Colors

Punch/Navy
    4.26%
    Punch/Cocoa
    14.89%
    Punch/Olive
    6.38%
    Punch/Black
    4.26%
    Punch/Steel
    14.89%
    Punch/Plum
    12.77%
    Sand/Olive
    8.51%
    Sand/Navy
    21.28%
    Sand/Steel
    4.26%
    Sand/Cocoa
    8.51%
    Vote for your two favorite new Swift colors. No guarantee that we will make the winning colors (Tom's the final color judge) but it will definitely help their cause.
Working...
X