Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,761   Members: 6,894   Active Members: 244
Welcome to our newest member, gojonnie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post
    UPS delayed my pre-order until later today so I didn't get to see all the lovelies before the restock this morning... I don't know if that's a good thing or bad since, ahem, more bags seem to have fallen into my cart...
    You know those words for groups of things like Flock of Seagulls (also a band), Herd of Cows, etc....?
    I have an Embarrassment of Bags...a Bountiful of Bags? Myriad of Marvels? Legion of Lugging?
    I like a Bountiful of Bags. (I think you’re thinking of “An exaltation of Larks”, etc.) How about “An Exaltation of Enablers”, “An Unremorseful of Buyers” (do they all have to be alliterative? after all, there’s “A Murder of Crows”.

I was going to ask whether all the mods got later shipping notices at the same (later) time because of the volume of their orders. I’m not slated to see to see any of the shipped items in person until Monday.

I agree that a few more items hurled themselves into my shopping cart earlier this morning. I’d passed on the Burnt Orange Pick-Up Truck so many times before (not because it isn’t a super color combination, but because I had Mars Red as my first Pick-Up Truck in that slot of a wonderful bright color for all-purpose usage), so I had concentrated on getting 630d Recycled Pick-Up Trucks in Logic Blue and Seapine. But you know how they stare at you and say “Pick Me!”? Or that Wasabi Cubelet.

Leave a comment:

• Selcouth
    replied
    UPS delayed my pre-order until later today so I didn't get to see all the lovelies before the restock this morning... I don't know if that's a good thing or bad since, ahem, more bags seem to have fallen into my cart...
    You know those words for groups of things like Flock of Seagulls (also a band), Herd of Cows, etc....?
    I have an Embarrassment of Bags...a Bountiful of Bags? Myriad of Marvels? Legion of Lugging?
    A bin of Bihns?

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tebnewyork
    replied
    Originally posted by dmoneysong View Post

What Taiga did you get? The Taiga Paragon marketing pics looks so good.
    Waiting patiently for my Taiga DLBP to arrive tomorrow
    Side effect and packing cube shoulder bag in each color (4 bags).

Leave a comment:

• dmoneysong
    replied
    Originally posted by tebnewyork View Post
    I haven’t posted in forever but my Tidal and Taiga bags just arrived. I don’t know if it’s my current mood or what but I have like every single previous Halcyon color ever made and these two new ones I think are my absolute all time favorites with Taiga at the top.
    What Taiga did you get? The Taiga Paragon marketing pics looks so good.
    Waiting patiently for my Taiga DLBP to arrive tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• tebnewyork
    replied
    I haven’t posted in forever but my Tidal and Taiga bags just arrived. I don’t know if it’s my current mood or what but I have like every single previous Halcyon color ever made and these two new ones I think are my absolute all time favorites with Taiga at the top.

Leave a comment:

• TRD
    replied
    UPS is supposed to deliver my pre-order today. It would be really handy if they could deliver while my family is out. ?

Leave a comment:

• bxvr
    replied
    Also got a shipping notification! First time preorder-er, got a nebulous grey/acuity SK, blue Paragon GE and managed to snag a returned (I think?) constellation/cloud L15. also got some swivel carabiners and a few clear organizer pouches. Biggest splurge on Tom Bihn yet! I don’t think I will be allowed to do much but admire TB bags for at least a year
    Last edited by bxvr; 04-07-2021, 12:46 PM. Reason: Brevity

Leave a comment:

• Selcouth
    replied
    I received my ship notification moments ago as well. A Black/Solaris Synik 30, Solaris HLT1, Solaris SSC, Coyote Size 4 TSS, variety of Ghost Whales and all sorts of straps should be here middle of next week. And my order for 8 inch snaphook/o-ring key straps and a 1" Padded Hip Belt in black placed last week are delivering today (I asked if they could be tacked onto my giant order last minute but was told no).

Leave a comment:

• RosemaryOrchard
    replied
    I got my shipping notice! It's arriving Monday which is pretty good to the UK

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Yay! Shipping notice! And proximity to Seattle means delivery Thursday if all goes well... Weeks before I was expecting this pre-order ?
    Many many Cubelets... There will be a family photo coming...

Leave a comment:

• Go Navy
    replied
    Got my shipping notice today. New Sidekicks, new color. Eager to see them.

Leave a comment:

• ksci17
    replied
    Originally posted by laokai View Post
    Anyone getting shipping notifications yet for pre orders?
    I got my shipping notice late Thursday! I thought mine would take a little longer since I have a mix of early (ship April) and late (ship May).

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    No notification here either so far. And of course shipping is going to take a while in any case. I'm trying to be patient...

Leave a comment:

• Wanderlust77
    replied

Ahhh, but the anticipation builds! The neuroscience folks say anticipation and planning is a huge part of making enjoyment/experiences memorable over time
    It does indeed! I’ve forgotten what I ordered and I’m not peeking, so it will be a big surprise!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X