Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,029   Posts: 194,191   Members: 6,926   Active Members: 194
Welcome to our newest member, Bysepi.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    TB Anticipation Syndrome

    Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
    Had to separate the orange kitty (the one in many of my photos) to try to collect a urine sample (long story). So we are hanging out in the part of the house where the Christmas tree is and that TB box that arrived yesterday is just sitting there, daring me to open it Right. Now. I doubt I will last......


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Is he okay? Hope things are all right (sorry for derail)

    Comment


      Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
      Is he okay? Hope things are all right (sorry for derail)
      Seems healthy but the vet wants to do a urine test as he's bigger than he should be. Blood and thyroid tests all came back fine, so this is next. Stubbornly refusing to cooperate, though :-(

      Thanks for asking! And now back to waiting for bags!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Dandelion View Post
        I easily obeyed the urge to purchase an aubergine SE for a friend. Letting it go and actually passing it along to my friend was much more difficult. Every time I receive a TB box I have a new Precioussssss!
        So I ordered some Cordura organizer pouches as stocking stuffers, and one of them is an amazing orangish red. Not sure what the color name is (cayenne?) but I sure am tempted to keep it.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Orangeboys View Post
          So I ordered some Cordura organizer pouches as stocking stuffers, and one of them is an amazing orangish red. Not sure what the color name is (cayenne?) but I sure am tempted to keep it.
          If the Cordura fabric of this pouch seems finer grained (like lining fabric), then it's probably 500d Cayenne Cordura. Here are some examples of Cayenne 500d Cordura pouches, taken from previous posts:

          Back of medium Cayenne double organizer pouch on top of Navy Field Journal Notebook:


          Small Cayenne Double Organizer Pouches on top of 400d Dyneema PCSBs in Steel and Nordic:


          I like Cayenne a lot.

          HTH

          moriond
          Last edited by moriond; 12-20-2014, 02:33 PM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by moriond View Post
            If the Cordura fabric of this pouch seems finer grained (like lining fabric), then it's probably 500d Cayenne Cordura.

            I like Cayenne a lot.

            HTH

            moriond
            Yes, that helps! Thanks for the photos -- it's 500d Cayenne all right. I like it too, so I think I will have to find something from my stash to serve as a stocking stuffer. I'm not letting that Cayenne gem go!

            Thanks!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Orangeboys View Post
              Yes, that helps! Thanks for the photos -- it's 500d Cayenne all right. I like it too, so I think I will have to find something from my stash to serve as a stocking stuffer. I'm not letting that Cayenne gem go!

              Thanks!
              I got Cayenne recently, too! And it's gorgeous. You definitely have to keep it.

              Comment


                I just got my first taste of Cayenne in a pencil pouch! I need more!!!
                Okay, now I REALLY want a Dyneema CoPilot!
                I NEED to find a Medium Cafe bag in Dyneema!
                Black Dyneema /Solar is my #1 choice!
                Next would be Steel /steel, or Nordic/solar.
                Looking for Smart Alec in Nordic, or steel /steel Dyneema.
                Also looking for mini OP's in CORK and Solar.

                Comment


                  Little Swift is on the UPS truck for delivery s day EARLY! It's a Christmas miracle! Now I just need to finish this grading so I can go home......

                  Comment


                    what color is the LS?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
                      what color is the LS?
                      Black Dyneema and Iberian. My first bag in that combo -- I'm pretty excited!

                      Comment


                        awesome! still haven't seen the black dyneema in person. hope you love it!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
                          awesome! still haven't seen the black dyneema in person. hope you love it!
                          I know I love the black dyneema as I have an A30, SE, and S19 in black dyneema/UV, all of which I love very much. Haven't seen it with iberian yet, though.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                            I know I love the black dyneema as I have an A30, SE, and S19 in black dyneema/UV, all of which I love very much. Haven't seen it with iberian yet, though.
                            It's spectacular!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Orangeboys View Post
                              It's spectacular!
                              It really is. I was surprised at just how much I love it. At first, I was thinking "if this doesn't work as a carting-around-course-stuff bag," I can always send it back. Then I opened the box and knew that would never happen. LS is staying!

                              Comment


                                I have to say that ordering a bag in the midst of the holiday season is helping to curb the symptoms of my TBAS. I didn't think that was possible! I'm still super anxious for the arrival of my LCB, but with SEVEN holiday celebrations in nine days, I'm sufficiently distracted. Conveniently, our last Christmas is on Sunday the 28th, and my bag is due to arrive on the 30th... not too shabby
                                kindness is contagious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X