Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,276   Posts: 197,764   Members: 7,230   Active Members: 173
Welcome to our newest member, FrodoBaggin.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brendabethman
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by moriond View Post
    @brendabethman, Really glad you got that Black 400d Dyneema/UV Small Cafe Bag. Did you also get one of the Black 400d Dyneema/UV Side Effects while they were available (up to a few days ago)?

moriond
    Oh, yes, the SE -- I forgot all about it! I do have one, ordered at the same time as the A30. Also have a black dyneema LS, but the interior is Iberian.

Comment

• Orangeboys
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
      Just scored a black dyneema/UV SCB on the Ravelry TB forum and I am SO excited!! When that and the back ordered red blend arrive, my SCBS collection will equal @orangeboy's collection of Little Swifts :-)

ETA: forgot about the olive parapack SCB also in the mail. So that makes 8!
      Yes but do they wear bikinis?

Comment

• brendabethman
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Orangeboys View Post
        Yes but do they wear bikinis?
        I think they are tankini gals :-)

Comment

• Vecturist
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2012

Trying to wait patiently - scored a steel dyneema copilot on ebay. Bonus was realizing it has a portable culture tag.

Comment

• Aunty Proton
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2014

My Gray / UV Synapse 25 has arrived! Also the UV key strap and 3d organizer cube, which will be used as a small first-aid kit.

Comment

• roarmouse
              Forum Member
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Aunty Proton View Post
              My Gray / UV Synapse 25 has arrived! Also the UV key strap and 3d organizer cube, which will be used as a small first-aid kit.
              You are currently in possession of my dream S25 💕

Comment

• brendabethman
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2014

Just got a notification that my back ordered Red Blend SCB has shipped (WAY earlier than the February deadline) -- hooray!! @Darcy I hope this means you are getting yours soon, too :-) Mine should arrive just in time for my birthday.

Comment

• Holly
                  Forum Member
                  • Sep 2013

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                  Just got a notification that my back ordered Red Blend SCB has shipped (WAY earlier than the February deadline) -- hooray!! @Darcy I hope this means you are getting yours soon, too :-) Mine should arrive just in time for my birthday.
                  and red blend/olive is now on the list again for the SCB so back in stock!

Comment

• Abby
                    Forum Member
                    • Jul 2014

It came! It came! After 37 days in transit, 30 of them sitting in customs, I finally got my order from Dec. 8: a French Blue DLBC, a red SCB, a plum snake charmer and assorted little pouches. I've been playing with them all day and love them all. Yay!!

Comment

• Ilkyway
                      Volunteer ********* Alumni
                      • Mar 2014

I've got mail! Hurray!
                      My gray Synapse 25 is on its way (far far way that is) to with a small Cafe Bag in gray for company and to work as a team. I cant wait to see the new zippers on the Synapse and I so hope that this pair will look as classy as it does in my mind it.

Ilkyway
                      “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

• NWhikergal
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                        I've got mail! Hurray!

I so hope that this pair will look as classy as it does in my mind it.

Ilkyway
                        Ilkyway, the gray S25 is so nice looking in person, and I bet with SCB that is going to look incredibly sharp. Congratulations! If I were going to get a cordura S25, that is the color I would choose, since it is so versatile.
                        "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                        "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

• Ilkyway
                          Volunteer ********* Alumni
                          • Mar 2014

NWhikergal versatile was exactly what I had in mind too. I love Nordic (that might have shown through some of my posts) but sometimes Nordic is not the right choice.
                          By the way: NICE signature!

Ilkyway
                          “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

• brendabethman
                            Forum Member
                            • Aug 2014

I've got mail! Hurray!
                            My gray Synapse 25 is on its way (far far way that is) to with a small Cafe Bag in gray for company and to work as a team. I cant wait to see the new zippers on the Synapse and I so hope that this pair will look as classy as it does in my mind it.

Ilkyway
                            I own both of these bags, too, and they will be gorgeous together!

Comment

• eWalker
                              Forum Member
                              • Mar 2014

I've got mail! Hurray!

Ilkyway
                              I am positive it will, that gray looks very trendy!
                              So much to catch up!

Comment

• flitcraft
                                Forum Member
                                • Sep 2008

Among the happiest words in the English language: Out for delivery.
                                Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X