Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,953   Posts: 193,089   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    If you use Tapatalk you can click the + sign, and then touch the camera icon. You can go to your gallery and attach your photos. Note that no matter what you do, they will post sideways!

    Comment


      My pics from Tapatalk post in the exact orientation I have them in. I don't have a "sideways" issue, personally.

      Comment


        Originally posted by jennygoat View Post
        My pics from Tapatalk post in the exact orientation I have them in. I don't have a "sideways" issue, personally.
        I wonder wonder why so many of us have our pics post sideways. I even tried to rotate them before attaching.

        Comment


          Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
          I wonder wonder why so many of us have our pics post sideways. I even tried to rotate them before attaching.
          Nearly every pic I see shows up straight for me...strange. Oh, well. Enough spamming and derailing this thread. I'll post pics of my recently delivered goodies from hone when I get off work in a few hours!

          Comment


            Goody box!

            BO FJN, UV SSK, Wasabi Small DOP, various paper, extra plastic divider, Steel FOC, random key straps.
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by jennygoat; 04-29-2015, 04:40 PM.

            Comment


              Wow how beautiful! And a solar pouch. Hope it was worth the wait.

              Comment


                Hopefully this photo will show up properly.

                It's funny. I ordered the LCB fearing that I would find it too large. I've carried it today, and I gotta say, I absolutely love it! And I love the Gray! I bought it half-figuring that I'd be sending it home, but I don't see that happening. It functions too well!

                Now, I gotta say, I'm not certain about the Co-Pilot still. It was a bit of a luxury item for me. I bought it to be my dedicated bible bag. I think it is just the cutest bag ever. In order to keep it and not feel guilt, I may decide to destash one of my Little Swifts. I've got to figure it out.

                The pocket pouch is just perfect. I love the sunshiny solar! It makes me smile!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Small TB photo of LCB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	296337

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Mausermama View Post
                  Hopefully this photo will show up properly.

                  It's funny. I ordered the LCB fearing that I would find it too large. I've carried it today, and I gotta say, I absolutely love it! And I love the Gray! I bought it half-figuring that I'd be sending it home, but I don't see that happening. It functions too well!

                  Now, I gotta say, I'm not certain about the Co-Pilot still. It was a bit of a luxury item for me. I bought it to be my dedicated bible bag. I think it is just the cutest bag ever. In order to keep it and not feel guilt, I may decide to destash one of my Little Swifts. I've got to figure it out.

                  The pocket pouch is just perfect. I love the sunshiny solar! It makes me smile!
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]11520[/ATTACH]
                  Don't feel guilty. It was your birthday.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mausermama View Post
                    Hopefully this photo will show up properly.

                    It's funny. I ordered the LCB fearing that I would find it too large. I've carried it today, and I gotta say, I absolutely love it! And I love the Gray! I bought it half-figuring that I'd be sending it home, but I don't see that happening. It functions too well!

                    Now, I gotta say, I'm not certain about the Co-Pilot still. It was a bit of a luxury item for me. I bought it to be my dedicated bible bag. I think it is just the cutest bag ever. In order to keep it and not feel guilt, I may decide to destash one of my Little Swifts. I've got to figure it out.

                    The pocket pouch is just perfect. I love the sunshiny solar! It makes me smile!
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11520[/ATTACH]
                    What an elegant collection! I love the muted tones. And I'd imagine that the CP could carry both a Bible and the FJN, too — perfect for study and reflection.


                    Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.
                    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

                    Comment


                      Still waiting....

                      After a month and a half, my grey FJN finally shipped yesterday...downside, it will deliver late next week while I'm at Sea World with my 7th graders...this waiting is brutal! Now I need retail therapy to get over the anxiety...I'm seeing a NFTD, SC or Pilot in my future.
                      "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

                      SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

                      Comment


                        Checking in here because I'm going crazy waiting for my latest order. I ordered FJN both of my kids, and threw in a Pilot for myself. No shipping notice yet. I've been previously spoiled by having my backordered items arrive earlier than expected. This time, end of April has come and gone without a shipping notice.

                        Oh, wheeeeeere are they? Woe is me! ;-)
                        --Amanda

                        Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

                        Comment


                          I just purchased a huge order. Let the waiting begin...
                          I was debating with myself, but I justified the big purchase with the shipping costs.
                          It's gonna be a BB (coyote), NFTD (navy/wasabi), SCB (grey/olive) and DLBP (french blue). Still, it's a lot.

                          It shipped already! I can start stalking the UPS site... :-)
                          Last edited by wolpertinger; 05-04-2015, 01:06 PM.

                          Comment


                            I too placed a large order. But I received one today. And then more this week. ...

                            The road to perdition. ...?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
                              The road to perdition. ...?
                              Probably.
                              I try not to purchase another order too soon.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                                Probably.
                                I try not to purchase another order too soon.
                                The forum enables me too much.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X