Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,254   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, DSinBihn.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
    Waiting for my second debut delivery and it's excruciating!
    I'm right there with ya! Got my 1st debut delivery 2 days ago (Monday), returned something today, 2nd debut delivery is next Monday, *AND* I'm waiting on a CP that I'm 'adopting', which should arrive on Friday (and will more than tide me over until Monday).

I think my UPS guy thinks I have the hots for him.....really & truly I don't....I have the hots for what he brings me.
    Black Dyneema/Wasabi SA (with UMP & LMP and GloWire), Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Olive/Wasabi MCB, Verde/UV Swift, Black Dyneema/Island A30, Black Dyneema/Iberian Co-Pilot, PCSB in Wasabi, SSB's in Black & Wasabi, LSB's in Zest & NW Sky, TT's in Steel & Wasabi, Various Packing Cubes, TSS's, YSS's, OP's, and QKITs

Comment

Originally posted by BajaMandy View Post
      I think my UPS guy thinks I have the hots for him.....really & truly I don't....I have the hots for what he brings me.
      Haha! This is a great idea for a sitcom or a comedy sketch - "You're OK, but I really like the stuff you deliver."

Comment

That paradoxical feeling when you let out a small "Oh." upon receiving the shipping notification for your backorder [shipped, like, three weeks early, go Crew!!] because the long wishlist of potential add-ons has come up against reality.

Guess I have to plan my next order!! ;P

Comment

It's here!! So delighted with my new Zest items - TT, #1 stuff sack, and - yes!!! - a Medium OP!! No pictures yet because we're headed out to the movies, but I'm just tickled to have these pops of color!!

(oh, and still no box art, but I'm charmed by the postcard they enclosed: "Sorry no Box Art, we're a little swamped!")

Comment

~ Large Cordura organizer in Cocoa or Coyote 500D, depending on availabilty, for holding magazines and papers. I really like the look of Cocoa in the pics I've seen.
            ~ Small Q-Kit, should be the right size to hold my sunglasses in their soft bag.
            ~ Coyote key strap
            ~ Passport pouch in Northwest Sky. Looks like it could be a very handy pouch for various things, the new color is nice and, of course, Dyneema.

Comment

Sad as I am that my order does not contain an Aubergine Smart Alec. . . . I am SO.EXCITED. to finally have something in Azure on it's way to me! I saw an Azure Snake Charmer at the store last month and loved the color, but don't have any need for a Snake Charmer or anything else posted at the time. But with the new bag colors that went up today - an Azure/Steel MCB is officially on the way as a minimal-carry bag for my Surface Pro 3!

(Yes, technically, I could use my Daylight Briefcase for this. But sometimes I won't want to. )
              Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Wooohooo, the benefit of living so close to TB Central: My Azure MCB is HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome and gorgeous and it fits my Surface Pro 3 (in Cache) just perfectly.

Bonus: now that I've seen it more than just in passing at the store, it's possible the MCB might also be able hold my dSLR, as long as I don't mind the bag rounding out a bit from it's usual slim lines. I'll have to play with that tomorrow. . . .
                Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Ordered my first TB bag on Monday... Aeronaut30 in Burnt Orange/Steel.

Unfortunately being on the east-coast means that no amount of checking the UPS Tracking info will make the truck cross the country faster... Expected delivery is Monday even, so I have to wait the weekend while it just sits in PA no doubt.

Sooo excited though!

Comment

After being sick all week so far with some viral sinus thing, UPS telling me that my expected delivery is going to be on Friday has made my week.
                    Current set-up: Black Dyneema/Solar MCB, Iberian 3DOC, COWs in Solar & Steel.

Wishing for more color variety in Dyneema. Can we get a blue again?

Comment

Just won an A45 on eBay. Very anxious now haha. IT's even got solar lining, which i am over the moon about!!
                      Boots, Bags, and Beer. (And Coffee)

Comment

The last hours are the worst...

Just got an email from UPS, my co-pilot has been delivered!!

I am still in the office, the last hours to wait are the worst...

Comment

Anticipation growing. So so excited to have just won a forest/uv Smart Alec on eBay - the perfect companion to my Aubergine A30. It's like Christmas Eve all over again!

Comment

Today is the day! My smallish box from the mother ship is supposed to arrive! When it gets here, it will contain my new Large Shop Bag in UV, which will be serving as my bike basket liner for all of my tutoring supplies. Also included is a pocket pouch and a few key straps. I can hardly wait!

Comment

Received the shipping notice for my second Tom Bihn order! Eagerly awaiting an aubergine/wasabi co-pilot, wasabi PCSB, and medium clear organizer pouch!

Comment

Well, the Small Cafe Bag just popped up in Azure or Grey with Steel interior, and ever since getting my MCB I've been eyeing an SCB but didn't like the colors. Grey and Azure are 2 of my favorite TB colors, so I spent the morning waffling between them. Finally settled on Azure/Steel, because I love that nice rich color*. Hopefully I slid my order in under the shipping deadline and will get it tomorrow!

*although there's a good chance I will end up ordering Grey/Steel eventually as well, if it stays in stock long enough for me to be in the mood for a more neutral bag.
                                Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X