Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,954   Posts: 193,108   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@helen_uk, You have some of the most spectacular color combinations for the Aeronaut bags! I'm thinking about the Aubergine/Zest Aeronaut 45 from the last round of limited edition Dyneema issues in June. I don't think I'll get any of my debut day orders until Monday, even though I'm in the U.S. Enjoy your bags.

moriond

Comment

@helen_uk, my Black Dyneema/Island A30 was delivered at 10.30 this morning but I was not as lucky as you re the customs fee but I also ordered some other items in Island (PCSB , LSB and SSB) and a TT in Zest.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
        @helen_uk, You have some of the most spectacular color combinations for the Aeronaut bags! I'm thinking about the Aubergine/Zest Aeronaut 45 from the last round of limited edition Dyneema issues in June. I don't think I'll get any of my debut day orders until Monday, even though I'm in the U.S. Enjoy your bags.

moriond
        Yes, I loved my Aeronaut 45 so I was excited to finally get its smaller sibling! I do love Dyneema.

Comment

Originally posted by ANM View Post
          @helen_uk, my Black Dyneema/Island A30 was delivered at 10.30 this morning but I was not as lucky as you re the customs fee but I also ordered some other items in Island (PCSB , LSB and SSB) and a TT in Zest.
          Oooh, all those Island goodies! Enjoy. I have a Travel Tray in Island (and Zest).

Comment

I think the heavens are smiling upon me. Seeing the 3 magic words on my screen! (Thanks, customs! :-D)

Comment

I am very, very excited for some TOM BIHN goodies that are en route from Seattle, and thankful that I don't have to travel next week when they arrive!

By the way, I just read the blog post about the 2015 Holiday Shipping Guide! How is it that the year is almost over??!
              -m

Comment

Oh damn it, my box is still "out for delivery" but it's past the delivery hour. Monday it is, then. I guess. *sigh*

Comment

Synapse 25 in Olive/Steel will be heading my way. I had been holding out hope for Navy/Iberian to come back around but it didn't.

It took a while to choose between this and the Smart Alec (never heard that before, eh? ) but the Synapse shares many of the traits that I love about the Co-Pilot so I think it will be the right fit for me.

Comment

@adalangdon - I feel your pain. I watched mine all day. Arrived in Fort Worth but by afternoon it was still on the truck so delivery might be rescheduled. Then it was in Fort Worth again (in transit) and then it was in Dallas. Dallas? What? Then the note that delivery was rescheduled for Monday.

Oh well ...
                    Last edited by sujo; 12-05-2015, 07:45 AM.

Comment

After agonising over the A45 for a very long time (it's very expensive if you're living in a third world country like Malaysia ) I've finally bitten the bullet. It should arrive in Hong Kong sometime next week, in time for my 30th birthday and Christmas, present from the missus. Will swing by from Shenzhen where I'm currently based to pick it up. Can't wait!

Hope it's not too large for an Asian size. 172cm/5.64feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Out for delivery - mwahahahaha!
                        -m

Comment

A Burnt Orange/Steel Maker's Bag is on the UPS truck, out for delivery right now.....this will be the longest. workday. ever.
                          Eat well, travel often.

Comment

Right there with you - my Dyneema/Ultraviolet Maker's Bag is on the truck as well.....eeee!
                            Swift (Plum/Forest), Synapse 25 (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Aeronaut 30 (Navy/NWS), Aeronaut 45 (Black Dyneema/Island), Side Effect (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Co-Pilot (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Pilot (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet])Small Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Medium Cafe Bag (Grey/Olive), Large Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Solar), Daylight Backpack (Black Dyneema), and assorted accessories and smaller items in lots of colors.

Comment

Same boat. Burnt Orange Maker's Bag and Zest LSB are out for deilvery. UPS has been doing 3 trucks a day to my neighborhood for the past week. Overnight (~10am), Ground #1 (~2-6pm) and Ground #2 (~9pm). Hoping mine is on the second truck instead of the third.
                              Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

Originally posted by nukediver View Post
                                A Burnt Orange/Steel Maker's Bag is on the UPS truck, out for delivery right now.....this will be the longest. workday. ever.
                                This. My bag is out for delivery, and a day early too! But I'm working until midnight
                                Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Comment

Working...
                                X