Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,271   Members: 6,717   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, dougwierzba2.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My survival kit arrived. HUGE fan of the sticker.

Thanks nice people at TB.

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
      My survival kit arrived. HUGE fan of the sticker.

Thanks nice people at TB.

For those forum members who are wondering about the TB sticker @SIM was sent, it'd the white circular badge mounted along the the right edge, with the words, "The Going is Good". Also, hope you like the new Travel Pillow.

moriond

Comment

I want to try some bags, but I also want to wait for Black Halcyon/Island…

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
          For those forum members who are wondering about the TB sticker @SIM was sent, it'd the white circular badge mounted along the the right edge, with the words, "The Going is Good". Also, hope you like the new Travel Pillow.

moriond
          Haven't had a chance to try the travel pillow yet. We head out for a long drive to North Dakota on Thursday so hoping to give it a good test then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by agland View Post
            Any TBers have experience with ship times to Washington DC? I ordered two Aeronauts, a 30 and 45 for me and my girlfriend. UPS says estimated delivery is Thursday (5 business days). Is this accurate? My girlfriend is leaving on a week trip on Thursday and was hoping to give it a trial run before the main event, a week in Spain.

Really crossing my fingers it will show up a day early....
            A little late to help but it may come in handy for others or future orders. UPS delivers about 6PM for us. I've found that if I re-route the shipment with UPS to one of their stores, I can have my TB goodies by noon. I've even tried different local stores to see who gets delivered first. Six hours can be huge after waiting five to seven days!

Comment

I'm really curious about the travel pillow.

Is it good for being on an airplane, or is it really for getting stuck in an airport overnight, or backpacking?

What kind of jacket works best in it? I have a full length loden coat. I don't think that will work. Or a very thin light sweater. I don't think that will work either. What about zippers and buttons? Is it just for puffy jackets?

Comment

Got a line on a black/black ID. Tip of the hat to moriond for that. Guess I won't be complaining about the lack of messenger bags anymore.

Comment

I just ordered a EB a few days ago. I keep convulsively checking my mail as if it will arrive in the next 5 minutes. I am too excited. -_-

Comment

I -hate- UPS right now.

My new bag was 'delivered' on Friday....only it wasn't. This happens when the driver wants credit for making his daily delivery quota....then it shows up either the next day or whenever.

so frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Denise Denise View Post
                      I -hate- UPS right now.

My new bag was 'delivered' on Friday....only it wasn't. This happens when the driver wants credit for making his daily delivery quota....then it shows up either the next day or whenever.

so frustrating.
                      That is quite frustrating! Would you be up for sending a note to [email protected]? We'll contact UPS and see if there's anything we can learn about this.
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        That is quite frustrating! Would you be up for sending a note to [email protected]? We'll contact UPS and see if there's anything we can learn about this.
                        I did last night...using the 'it says this is delivered....did you receive it yet?' i put the order number in the title. But since its been marked as delivered....'at my front porch'.....

Not the first time this has happened....

Comment

Originally posted by Denise Denise View Post
                          I did last night...using the 'it says this is delivered....did you receive it yet?' i put the order number in the title. But since its been marked as delivered....'at my front porch'.....

Not the first time this has happened....
                          Oh good! I hear from our crew that we're working on this. I'm hoping that we can figure this out/get an answer for you as to what's going on with these deliveries.
                          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                            Oh good! I hear from our crew that we're working on this. I'm hoping that we can figure this out/get an answer for you as to what's going on with these deliveries.
                            Thanks! Trust me, I realise this has -zero- to do with you guys......there was the time that he singed my hello fresh delivery as being delivered on a thursday.......and it actually got to me the following tuesday...

at least i know my synapse wont arrive spoiled and useless.....

Comment

YAYAYAY!

My replacement S19 arrived today!

With a special card and treat for my birthday from Mike! (the original was supposed to be here in time and then UPS messed up the plan)

Comment

The ID is here and it's pretty great. QAM strap is excellent so far.

ID 1
                                by Nate E, on Flickr

ID 2
                                by Nate E, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X