Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,825   Posts: 191,304   Members: 6,699   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, Ea0423.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cazique View Post
    That is a flavor of willpower with which I am not familiar
    It's easier than it sounds: I live in the U.K. so for some eBay listings I have to get things delivered to a family member in the US anyway (like if the seller won't ship internationally). Then I ask the family member to keep it until their visit to me in August and voila, instant willpower ;-)

Comment

After patiently waiting since January for an island SE, UPS "mis-sorted" my package adding a few more days to the wait. Hopefully it and the 7 other small bits I ordered come before the weekend.

Comment

Our bags and cubes just came in! Fiancé and I are getting ready for honeymoon after our wedding! WF for her and A30 for me. Heading to Iceland for a week and some days!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had my eye on an SE for ages and I finally ordered one! I already have something similar. But I bet I'll end up liking it better than the bag I already have. Now for the loooong wait for delivery.

Comment

Mars Red Pop tart on the way!!!! Eta Monday, but I'm hoping for an early arrival!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smilez View Post
              Mars Red Pop tart
              I'll never be able to call it a pop tote again.

Comment

Originally posted by Smilez View Post
                Mars Red Pop tart
                Sounds delicious 🤤[emoji13]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally, I prefer the wasabi Pop Tart.

Comment

I can't help but call it a Pop Tart no matter what the flavor.

Comment

That's exactly what happened to me when I first saw it referred to as pop tart!

Comment

Have been checking on the 3DOC refresh status and was so SUPER JAZZED to see that azure is back (it wasn’t listed in the new colors thread this morning...) and sealed the deal on it, a navy parapack in the all fabric version and a frame for my S25.

Heading to Hong Kong and Shanghai for work later this month and have been meticulous in my obsession over all things packing related. My natural response to chaos and feeling out of control is to plan and to organize. So. New 3-1-1 kit. More support for my #onebagtorulethemall. 12 days, 1 backpack. SO PUMPED TO PRACTICE PACK.

Comment

Ordered a trio of Yeoman Duffles today... aubergine, navy, coyote.

I figure on using the medium and/or large to store/convey car camping equipment... and since I was ordering, got a small too, just to see how it is in person. I'm 'spoiled' with the $10 shipping return fee from my location... If I'm ordering, it makes me want to throw in a couple extras just to see them in person...
                          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
                            If I'm ordering, it makes me want to throw in a couple extras just to see them in person...
                            I do this, too. It's really my only way of "shopping" since I'm as far away from the mothership as you can get and still qualify for $10 shipping.

Comment

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that my husband and I had gone grocery shopping at a new store and we put our stash of TB large shop bags on the bottom of the cart like we normally do. At some point, hubby puts his goods in a cart and starts pushing it when I notice it's not our cart and doesn't have any of our stuff in it. But our cart is gone. We both run all over the store like maniacs trying to find our cart. I go to every checkout line, and half the people have TB shop bags, or look alike shop bags but the white grid is wider spaced. But none of the bags are ours. I'm very upset, because I had one in every color, including discontinued colors.

Then I shrug my shoulders and decide it's a good excuse to buy all the new shop bags when they come out in June.

What a nightmare.

Comment

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                                I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt that my husband and I had gone grocery shopping at a new store and we put our stash of TB large shop bags on the bottom of the cart like we normally do. At some point, hubby puts his goods in a cart and starts pushing it when I notice it's not our cart and doesn't have any of our stuff in it. But our cart is gone. We both run all over the store like maniacs trying to find our cart. I go to every checkout line, and half the people have TB shop bags, or look alike shop bags but the white grid is wider spaced. But none of the bags are ours. I'm very upset, because I had one in every color, including discontinued colors.

Then I shrug my shoulders and decide it's a good excuse to buy all the new shop bags when they come out in June.

What a nightmare.

Do you keep your Shop bags stored inside out tucked inside their own pockets? I remember seeing a photo of someone's bags all lined up that way ready to go. I can't even imagine the dream-state horror of losing all of them at once! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Cristina; 04-05-2018, 11:50 AM. Reason: Quoting

Comment

Working...
                                X