Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,272   Members: 6,719   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, tinacap77.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
    Do you keep your Shop bags stored inside out tucked inside their own pockets? I remember seeing a photo of someone's bags all lined up that way ready to go. I can't even imagine the dream-state horror of losing all of them at once! [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, I tuck the handles inside and then fold them like they came from TB. One side in and then the other side in, sort of like a triple fold posterboard. Then I stack them and put them all open end facing down inside one of the other shop bags. When I put them open side up, there was just a tangle of handles. Tucking the handles in and putting them open side down means that their bottoms are all up and it's easier to grab one out of the main shop bag without getting tangled in the other shop bags. Plus it made it easy to carry because only the shop bag of holding (TM) had its handles out.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahJaneMakes View Post
      Have been checking on the 3DOC refresh status and was so SUPER JAZZED to see that azure is back ...
      My husband and I just got back feom dinner with friends and my TB box was in our stoop when we came home! And holey smokes Azure is SO GORGEOUS!!! Some practice packing is in the forecast for tomorrow. For sure! Aaaaahhhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SarahJaneMakes View Post
        My husband and I just got back feom dinner with friends and my TB box was in our stoop when we came home! And holey smokes Azure is SO GORGEOUS!!! Some practice packing is in the forecast for tomorrow. For sure! Aaaaahhhh!!!
        The day my TB box is due, I wait, look out the window, do not eat until the package is there, as I am always anxious, I could miss the delivery.

Love the tracking! It gives me peace of mind.

Comment

Waiting on my DLBP in 525 Deep Blue ballistic, Island Travel Tray and Wasabi TSS...still debating on whether to get the NFTD.

"Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Comment

Originally posted by tuskegee7294 View Post
            Waiting on my DLBP in 525 Deep Blue ballistic, Island Travel Tray and Wasabi TSS...still debating on whether to get the NFTD.

My new religion is the DLBP. Terrific as an EDC bag. Enjoy!

Comment

Spent the weekend debating with myself about getting an s19 in halcyon fabric, finally pulled the trigger this morning.

I had an s19 in cordura a couple years ago. I liked it, but it didn't seem big enough back then and ultimately I ended up with an s25. My two year old is now a four year old, and we carry a lot less stuff for him, so I'm hoping the s19 will prove itself to be big enough. Also, as long as I don't over pack it, the s19 is sized just right to be a "personal item" on the flights we'll be taking this summer.

I feel a little guilty about having ordered it 5 minutes before the 12:30 PST cut off time for same day shipping. Sorry TB Crew, that wasn't my intention But as I've already got the shipping notification, I'll just comment on how amazed I am by TBs super speedy shipping of orders

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omg that was a big order squeeeeeeeeee I probably shouldn't have added that PU at the last minute squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but I've been drooling over that bag for years and I'm on my last baby so SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though. I spent like twice what I intended to...

(edit: also this is my first order ever SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm never going to get to sleep tonight
                Ok, I'm sure there are plenty of orders bigger than mine but maybe not the first order a single person makes?)
                Last edited by Nettabird; 04-18-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nettabird View Post
                  Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omg that was a big order squeeeeeeeeee I probably shouldn't have added that PU at the last minute squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but I've been drooling over that bag for years and I'm on my last baby so SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously though. I spent like twice what I intended to...

(edit: also this is my first order ever SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'm never going to get to sleep tonight
                  Ok, I'm sure there are plenty of orders bigger than mine but maybe not the first order a single person makes?)
                  Congrats! What did you get? :-)

Comment

Rats Rats Rats

Just checked tracking progress: Rescheduled Delivery: 4/24

Comment

TB anticipation for my Guide's Edition 25 in Mars red, also added the ice pick loop and lash straps to my order, thinking I should have added the padded hip belt, also have in this order a stuff sack and a 3D clear cube. Work from home so I will be able to accept (snatch) the box from the Fed Ex Person!

Comment

Originally posted by rabrabrn View Post
                        Work from home so I will be able to accept (snatch) the box from the Fed Ex Person!
                        Ha Ha! When my NFTD was coming I was scheduled to work at my p/t job after my day job. Never thought I'd get home!

Comment

Trying, and failing, to patiently wait for my MCB (with Freudian Slip). It shipped only a couple hours after I ordered it on Monday, but delivery estimate isn’t until next Monday! Ah! The most frustrating thing is watching the UPS tracker have no shipping updates since Tuesday - according to the tracker it’s not moved from WA on the 24th! That was four days ago! I’m in SC, so I do realize it has a good distance to travel, but I think this is kind of silly. I got a package from Japan in a week ...
                          So please send patient thoughts to SC!

Comment

Originally posted by Erica View Post
                            I ordered it on Monday, but delivery estimate isn’t until next Monday!
                            It takes that long to get to Indianapolis too! If I wasn't trying to stretch my budget, I could have paid for faster shipping...

Comment

Originally posted by Erica View Post
                              Trying, and failing, to patiently wait for my MCB (with Freudian Slip). It shipped only a couple hours after I ordered it on Monday, but delivery estimate isn’t until next Monday! Ah! The most frustrating thing is watching the UPS tracker have no shipping updates since Tuesday - according to the tracker it’s not moved from WA on the 24th! That was four days ago! I’m in SC, so I do realize it has a good distance to travel, but I think this is kind of silly. I got a package from Japan in a week ...
                              So please send patient thoughts to SC!
                              I've found that UPS Ground (at leaset for TB) doesn't show an update until it's in your local area ... I have an order out for delivery today that was shipped last Friday, but the tracker showed nothing until last night when it arrived in Laurel, MD. In my experience, TB shipping to the east coast is about exactly a week (order on Wed, arrive on Wed; order on Fri, arrive on Fri; etc).

Stay strong!

Comment

To quote many before me, "now to play the waiting game." Ordered summer travel goodies in the form of an alphaviolet pop tote as a beach bag, red blend dlbp for minimalist travel and a laundry stuff sack for the bf. I had been waiting for the luminary to be back in stock, but when the new measurements came out to 10 liters, I knew it was not enough, giving the dlbp a try since I love the A30 pcbp so much. For the pop tote it came down to alphaviolet or mars red, but pics make the mars look too bright, I was hoping for muted tones. We will see.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                                "Not all who wander are lost"
                                "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                                Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Working...
                                X