Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,953   Posts: 193,089   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
    To quote many before me, "now to play the waiting game." Ordered summer travel goodies in the form of an alphaviolet pop tote as a beach bag, red blend dlbp for minimalist travel and a laundry stuff sack for the bf. I had been waiting for the luminary to be back in stock, but when the new measurements came out to 10 liters, I knew it was not enough, giving the dlbp a try since I love the A30 pcbp so much. For the pop tote it came down to alphaviolet or mars red, but pics make the mars look too bright, I was hoping for muted tones. We will see.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Fwiw, Mars Red is rust colored. Imagine any film or photograph of Mars you've ever seen and that's what it is. It is nothing like the photos on the site at all!

Comment

My black pop tote just arrived after I hit the refresh button on the tracker screen for about the nineteenth time. I'm very pleased with it; it looks perfect for its main purpose, which is to be my bag to go to the farmer's market and other errands on Saturdays. I was a little worried about how it would hang on my shoulder (the Shop Bags are always trying to levitate off), but the heavier material seems to allow it to hang more securely.

Seems like it could also do time as a knitting bag with the right stuff sacks.

Comment

Hi Everyone!
        Been lurking for a few months until I finally pulled the trigger on a Black Balltisc Tristar with nearly enough accessories to fill it up. Seeing some great information on the forums, and looking forward to sharing in th edisccsussikns. Currently now suffering from TB Awaiting Syndrome.

Comment

The only bad part of ordering new TB goodies is the wait. I just placed an order this morning and it's already bugging me! It takes every bit of a week for my order to arrive. I know I could pay more for faster shipping, but I'd rather spend it on extra products!

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
            Fwiw, Mars Red is rust colored. Imagine any film or photograph of Mars you've ever seen and that's what it is. It is nothing like the photos on the site at all!
            The TB photos makes Mars Red look like a firecracker on steroids. Your description makes me think I might actually love it! Thanks for the visual.

Comment

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Originally posted by Tonya View Post
              The TB photos makes Mars Red look like a firecracker on steroids. Your description makes me think I might actually love it! Thanks for the visual.
              Here is my Mars Red Cubelet next to things that are a real red.

A red tractor:

A Jif lid:

Hope this helps!

Edited to add: to me the Mars Red still looks a bit redder than in real life, and the Jif lid looks practically neon. But it might help show that the Mars Red itself is not in fact Fire Engine Red as it can appear in the site photos.

Comment

Just put in an order.
                IM NOW GOING BONKERS.

fredletsTravels
                http://www.fredletsTravels.com

Comment

Sigh....instead of coming to terms that there isn't a TB bag for me, I'm about to double down. Hopefully a Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet Synapse 25 will be coming soon :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by TinKnight View Post
                    Sigh....instead of coming to terms that there isn't a TB bag for me, I'm about to double down. Hopefully a Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet Synapse 25 will be coming soon :drool:
                    My dyneema/ultraviolet synapse 25 says hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fredlet View Post
                      My dyneema/ultraviolet synapse 25 says hi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Jealous!!!

Comment

TB Anticipation Syndrome

EDIT: is 5 minutes early!! SQUEE!!!

51 minutes til my delivery window starts.

fredletsTravels
                        http://www.fredletsTravels.com
                        #TeamUltraviolet
                        Last edited by fredlet; 06-20-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Last week I received my new A45 in Steel/Island... (wheeeee!)
                          ....today the Steel/Island Pilot dropped plus I snagged an S25 GE in Deep Blue that someone had returned... (whooooo!)
                          ........and it's not even the debut yet! (ooouch!)

I'm traveling the rest of this week though, so the new goodies will have to sit waiting on my work desk until I get back...
                          “Commander, I always used to consider that you had a definite anti-authoritarian streak in you.”
                          “Sir?”
                          “It seems that you have managed to retain this even though you are authority.”
                          “Sir?”
                          “That’s practically zen.”
                          -Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Comment

So excited the Travel Cubelet is offered in Olive! Ordered it right away!!!
                            Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                            Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                            Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Originally posted by lizziejean3 View Post
                              So excited the Travel Cubelet is offered in Olive! Ordered it right away!!!
                              Same here. Love olive. It's too bad it's to be discontinued. I think it will look stunning with the violet lining.
                              Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Originally posted by pammy View Post
                                Same here. Love olive. It's too bad it's to be discontinued. I think it will look stunning with the violet lining.
                                Yes! I agree!!!
                                Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                                Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                                Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Working...
                                X