Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,953   Posts: 193,088   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small and Large zip shop bags Arriving Friday!

Comment

Decided to order a Black 525/Island S25 today! Can't wait to get it next week. I was packing for a weekend trip to see my parents this weekend and realized I'd probably need the space an S25 offers over the S19 since I have so many bulky cotton clothes that don't pack down super small. I *could* get down to an S19 pack once I start collecting more merino and some synthetic items when I travel without my wife but for now I'll stick to the S25 and that just gives me a reason to buy an S19 in the future

Comment

From skimming this thread it seems obse... err constantly watching the delivery tracking page is not unusual after ordering some gear. Ordered a Brain Bag in Blue/Dawn with accessories as well as a large shop bag. They shipped yesterday so now I wait. Impatiently.

My first Tom Bihn bags, though I suspect not my last given the glowing reviews I found while researching new backpacks.

Comment

I'm impatient with everything. I update tracking pages at least twice per day. More than that the day it's supposed to come. My S25 should be here today though and I ordered a small F-Stop Gear ICU to hold my camera equipment off eBay that will coincidentally be here today as well. Frame sheet I'll end up getting Monday because my office isn't open Saturday which was its ETA.

Comment

I can’t wait for payday.... got a swift and a travel tray sat in my basket, and considering getting the synapse padded hip belt while I’m at it. And a travel wallet.

I’m going to Shetland Wool Week at the end of September so OBVIOUSLY these are very important nescessary purchases

If no one could by a verde/UV swift for the next 10 days I’d be super grateful! [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Tom Bihn Newbie- HAVE: Synapse 19 (cloud grey & Island blue)
            WISHLIST: Medium cafe bag, Synapse 25, travel tray, 13 inch MacBook cache, iPad mini cache, Aeronaut 45 (grey/&UV), Spiff Kit, Side Kick

Comment

anticipation over. First TB bag just showed up. I'm a fan.

Comment

I got the notice that my pre-orders are about to ship, and I just snagged a Nordic Smart Alec on eBay, so I'm probably going to start foaming at the mouth over the weekend.
                Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
                Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

In case the 3 other people who were watching this auction are reading, I just grabbed that Hero's Journey with extras from eBay! Very excited as the use case I envisioned is coming up in a few weeks. I am more than a little anxious: I'm taking 2 under-6s on a 5 hour train journey with bus transfers on both ends, and no other adult to help... what am I thinking?? [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Cristina View Post
                    In case the 3 other people who were watching this auction are reading, I just grabbed that Hero's Journey with extras from eBay! Very excited as the use case I envisioned is coming up in a few weeks. I am more than a little anxious: I'm taking 2 under-6s on a 5 hour train journey with bus transfers on both ends, and no other adult to help... what am I thinking?? [emoji23]
                    Congrats on your purchase. Not to enable or anything, but I noticed that the Hero's Journey packing cubes are in stock even though they are technically a retired item. Just thought I would mention it just in case you can add them to an existing order and not have to pay additional shipping. It's nice to have the matching packing cubes for a specific bag.
                    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Originally posted by pammy View Post
                      Congrats on your purchase. Not to enable or anything, but I noticed that the Hero's Journey packing cubes are in stock even though they are technically a retired item. Just thought I would mention it just in case you can add them to an existing order and not have to pay additional shipping. It's nice to have the matching packing cubes for a specific bag.
                      Thanks, @pammy! I did not realize that the HsJ accessories were still in stock. I do have a pre order with a deadline coming up, so I should decide soon. [emoji5][emoji5]

Comment

Truck, truck, truck, truck! Really looking forward to the pre-orders rolling out!
                        "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                        "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Are my shop bags and truck here yet? Nope. I hope they're mailed today though. Then it's another 10 days of waiting while the mule train trucks across the continent (pun intended).

Comment

Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                            Are my shop bags and truck here yet? Nope. I hope they're mailed today though. Then it's another 10 days of waiting while the mule train trucks across the continent (pun intended).
                            I got a shipping email today!

Comment

I got a shipping email today!
                              <channeling Charlie Brown from Charlie Brown Christmas> I got a rock.
                              Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

I got a rock, too. Still no shipping notice. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X