Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,735   Members: 6,892   Active Members: 243
Welcome to our newest member, B-Con.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Yay for pre-orders on their way!!! Tim, Matt, Matthew and Mike worked in total flow over the past two days to make sure the pre-orders shipped yesterday and today, while Kat and Cody held down the customer service fort. Everyone did such great work and I know reading your posts about how excited you are that your pre-orders shipped means a lot to all of us and especially them.

Thank you for each and every order, for every bag we get to make and every email we get to respond to and every bag we get to ship. May your new bags serve you well for years to come
    A HUGE THANK YOU to all involved in this mammoth challenge.
    Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      Yay for pre-orders on their way!!! Tim, Matt, Matthew and Mike worked in total flow over the past two days to make sure the pre-orders shipped yesterday and today, while Kat and Cody held down the customer service fort. Everyone did such great work and I know reading your posts about how excited you are that your pre-orders shipped means a lot to all of us and especially them.

Thank you for each and every order, for every bag we get to make and every email we get to respond to and every bag we get to ship. May your new bags serve you well for years to come
      And a hearty thank you to everybody at TB! I can only imagine that the whole Bihn team was working extra hard for the past eight weeks, trying to keep up with regular stock/orders, and trying to make the deadline for the GES25's. And you are all very appreciated.

Comment

I TOTE-ally forgot I had preordered a Viridian Truck. I kept wondering why I kept getting those emails about TB getting my preorder ready, and did I want to add items to the order. Well I did, except I didn't think I had an order to add to. DOH! Oh, well, I wanted to wait until the new items debuted anyway.

Comment

I know I'm thoroughly impressed that the predicted out for delivery/shipping date was hit, square on the nose. Bravo team Tom Bihn!!!

Comment

I carried my old cotton backpack in the rain today... hopefully for the last time! My S19 arrives Wednesday with my small zip shopping tote!!! No more damp papers!

Comment

You know what’s worse than waiting for a parcel? When you get a message saying the order was delivered..... and just two hours before you boarded a plane to another city (Melbourne) for the week. So it’s home. Just won’t be with me for another week yet [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Aubergine/NWSky S25 and Nebulous Travel Cubelet will be here tomorrow! Kudos/apologies to Matthew and Cody, who endured a solid month of me pestering them about that S25 color combo.
                Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
                Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Comment

Originally posted by kieri View Post
                  My Aubergine/NWSky S25 and Nebulous Travel Cubelet will be here tomorrow! Kudos/apologies to Matthew and Cody, who endured a solid month of me pestering them about that S25 color combo.
                  Nice. I guess I’ll have to continue pestering for an Aubergine NWS Western Flyer...
                  Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Getting ready to order a Pilot!
                    I can order it Saturday I’m just hoping they still have my color combo then! Cross your fingers! [emoji171]

fredletsTravels

#TeamUltraviolet

Comment

I just placed an order last night, and changed my mind by 9am and added a minimalist wallet. Literally been planning and researching and drooling over bags for a year... I don't think the eTransfer was in my bank account for all of five minutes before I submitted my Tom Bihn order! I'll be able to take my new haul on a trip to Washington DC in March

Settling in to watch the second hand on the clock and the calendar until my much-anticipated box arrives....

Comment

Ever since Nik's Minimal Wallet has been announced, my "regular" wallet seem to be getting heavier and heavier and heavier...

Comment

Originally posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
                          Ever since Nik's Minimal Wallet has been announced, my "regular" wallet seem to be getting heavier and heavier and heavier...
                          Are you sure it's not getting lighter?!

Comment

The only way Jeff can lighten his current wallet is if he buys Nik’s Minimalist Wallet.

Comment

Second order from Tom Bihn.... and biggest yet!

Getting a Synapse 25 in Cloud/UV with frame sheet, UV Small YSS, UV Large travel tray, UV Keystaps.... enough of the UV - Double organiser pouch and a second aid kit! Cannot wait and its just been shipped!! I'm not looking forward to the customs on this though...

Comment

Forgot there was even a thread for this... Placed an order around Christmas, probably my largest one yet and its originally scheduled for delivery on Thursday, but according to the tracking got to the local facility in the wee early hours this morning. Unfortunately it did not make it on to a truck, but I may stop by later this afternoon and see if they will let me pick it up instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X