Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,751   Members: 6,894   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, gojonnie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjquilts
    replied
    Originally posted by Sacharissa View Post
    Wish I'd snagged an Aubergine Pick-up Truck! *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the Nebulous Grey one that shipped this morning.
    Sorry you missed out on the Aubergine but Nebulous Grey is a very nice alternative. Got my UPS shipment and I LOVE the Pick-Up truck ... ordered another one in Burnt Orange. Larry went to Oregon State for a while and their colors are orange and black so it will have a home who appreciates it.

Leave a comment:

• Sacharissa
    replied
    Originally posted by kjquilts View Post
    An Aubergine PickUp truck is out for delivery today! Wish it would hurry because I'm thinking about ordering another one in Neb Grey or Burnt Orange. UPS usually comes in the afternoon and neither of those colors have reached the only a few left status so hopefully they'll last. I think the PickUp truck is adorable but just not sure if it is big enough so want to see it in person. I kept looking at Viridian last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I love Island but think the 525 ballistic might be better fabric choice.
    Wish I'd snagged an Aubergine Pick-up Truck! *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the Nebulous Grey one that shipped this morning.

Leave a comment:

• kjquilts
    replied
    An Aubergine PickUp truck is out for delivery today! Wish it would hurry because I'm thinking about ordering another one in Neb Grey or Burnt Orange. UPS usually comes in the afternoon and neither of those colors have reached the only a few left status so hopefully they'll last. I think the PickUp truck is adorable but just not sure if it is big enough so want to see it in person. I kept looking at Viridian last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I love Island but think the 525 ballistic might be better fabric choice.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Oh, was that you causing the drop down to "limited quantities" for the Black Pick-Up Truck and the Verde Mini YD? Or did you go for a larger size in the YD? (I got another Mini YD in Navy, although my Steel Mini YD is probably my preferred color here.

moriond
    somehow both the mini and large Verde YDs hit my cart...along with another large Black YD and a Black PUT.... I've realized that the large YD make excellent storage vessels for extra guest linens, bedding, etc.. I seem to move apartments (and states) a lot, so durable containers that work in the move and in my apt are good

Leave a comment:

• labrain
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post
    Just placed an order and realized everything in it is Black or Verde... which are very unusual choices for me. Yeoman Duffels, PickUp Truck, & padded OP before they're gone... strongly resisted the urge for a Grass PickUp Truck....
    Don't worry G42. That grass PickUp Truck has found a good home. Mine.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post
    Just placed an order and realized everything in it is Black or Verde... which are very unusual choices for me. Yeoman Duffels, PickUp Truck, & padded OP before they're gone... strongly resisted the urge for a Grass PickUp Truck....
    Oh, was that you causing the drop down to "limited quantities" for the Black Pick-Up Truck and the Verde Mini YD? Or did you go for a larger size in the YD? (I got another Mini YD in Navy, although my Steel Mini YD is probably my preferred color here.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Blisscosity
    replied
    HAHAHAHA i’m right there. not mapping it tho... my months’ worth of pandemic shopping orders arrives today. longest work day ever.

Leave a comment:

• Surrealle
    replied
    Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
    Not that I would waste my time watching the map or anything.
    Oh no, of course not

One of the things I learned in one of my business classes was how UPS delivery routes are planned out in advance to minimize the number of left turns they make. Ended up saving the company a ton of fuel annually when they started doing it that way. (For whatever that's worth, lol).
    Last edited by Surrealle; 05-21-2020, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bchaplin
    replied
    I can tell you from personal experience, that's the way to madness. Particularly if your driver, like ours, gets to within a few blocks of your house in the morning, makes a turn and swings around to the rest of the neighborhood, circles back and sits for a while... and then finally delivers in late evening. Not that I would waste my time watching the map or anything.

Originally posted by Surrealle View Post
    Been waiting for my order since this whole thing kicked off and it's finally arriving today! I'm not ashamed to admit this is the first time I've ever used the "Follow my delivery live" option on the UPS site, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Surrealle
    replied
    Been waiting for my order since this whole thing kicked off and it's finally arriving today! I'm not ashamed to admit this is the first time I've ever used the "Follow my delivery live" option on the UPS site, lol.

Leave a comment:

• labrain
    replied
    He came to my house too ! Feels like Christmas. Now I just need a plane ticket. Anywhere.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by labrain; 05-19-2020, 04:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    The person in brown came by!

Happy dance.

Leave a comment:

• Waterlogged
    replied
    Per USPS, my masks should show up on Monday. It's nice to have something to anticipate right now.

Leave a comment:

• NWhikergal
    replied
    I am really looking forward to getting the two masks I ordered. While my job has overall shifted to a maximum telework model, my office is deemed essential, so we have to maintain minimal rotational in office staffing. I do not have any sewing gear, aptitude, or materials, and it will be really nice to have a nice cloth mask rather than the makeshift rubber band version I would be assembling myself. I felt so stressed out when I was in last week, that I can only imagine how those in more densely populated settings are coping. Thank you so much for producing these!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X