Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,804   Members: 6,491   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, mikebb.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've definitely got a case of TB Anticipation Syndrome. Now that my workplace has gone to a hybrid model, I'm toting a lot more schtuff between home and the office cubicle I share with another professional. (We work on alternate days at the same desk.) In any case, between my laptop, mobile phones (I have two), cables, accessories, umbrella and rain jacket (central Florida gets monsoons in the afternoons during the summer), my lunch, etc. etc. etc, I found things getting a little tight in my S25, so I took the plunge and ordered a Brain Bag. Now I am obsessively checking my UPS app and dreaming of my new bag in Wilderness 525
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Luminary 15 in Nebulous Gray/Island

Comment

I pre-ordered a T45 in steel/wasabi for a trip to Europe in November (that, let’s face it, will probably be cancelled now). I also ordered a Coyote HLT 2 and Everyday Cubelet. But I got so excited about my accessories and not having a new bag to put them in until October that I ordered a Synik 30 that will be here next week also just so I have a new travel bag sooner. So my inability to manage my TB anticipation led to another bag and even greater expectation for next week. 😂

Comment

TBAS for the Parental Unit + 8/30 restock + 9/13 restock has hit a fever pitch. Send help.

Comment

Working...
        X