Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,958   Posts: 193,173   Members: 6,835   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, snowl.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allanorn
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    @allanorn, @sageeyes,
    Inquiring minds would like to know the colors of your bags (Luminary 15; Medium Cafe Bag) and accessory Pouches. How else will the rest of us be able to vicariously share your experiences? (And get well soon, @sageeyes)
    The L15 is black/island. Of the pouches I have, the Ghost Whale is black, the double organizer pouch is island, the Q-kits are Burnt Orange and Coyote, and the Pocket Pouch is black/NW sky. All really good colors, especially the Q-kits as I’m likely to use those for things I need in a rush.

Leave a comment:

• sageeyes
    replied
    Originally posted by gqb View Post
    Did you pay your customs fees yesterday?
    I have seen this a few times with UK bound parcels.
    I did, indeed. I just always assume it doesn't ask for fees until it is actually in the UK, so the location really threw me. Ah well.

Leave a comment:

• gqb
    replied
    Originally posted by sageeyes View Post
    Oh cruel UPS, now you're saying you can't fill my delivery request because my parcel is somewhere in Philly?! But what about those package scans from yesterday saying the parcel had been released by the customs agency in the UK?! Sigh...
    Did you pay your customs fees yesterday?
    I have seen this a few times with UK bound parcels.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sageeyes
    replied
    Oh cruel UPS, now you're saying you can't fill my delivery request because my parcel is somewhere in Philly?! But what about those package scans from yesterday saying the parcel had been released by the customs agency in the UK?! Sigh...

Leave a comment:

• sageeyes
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    @allanorn, @sageeyes,
    Inquiring minds would like to know the colors of your bags (Luminary 15; Medium Cafe Bag) and accessory Pouches. How else will the rest of us be able to vicariously share your experiences? (And get well soon, @sageeyes)
    How remiss of me! Black Ballistic/Cloud MCB, and Viridian A5 GW to complete my all sizes set, and a Viridian Cubelet. OH! and I forgot I also ordered a Viridian Nik's Wallet #4. Sensing a theme, yes indeed.

Now I just need to restrain myself for a few months and then order the rest of the missing Dawn accessories to complete that set. Or, you know, sell some other things to fund the obsession.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X