Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,751   Members: 6,894   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, gojonnie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King_Qong
    replied
    Originally posted by x3n0n View Post
    Welcome to the forums, @King_Qong!

I hope the Syniks are everything you hoped for. Between them, you've got a lot of use cases covered. Deep Blue is also my favorite color.
    Thank you x3n0n!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• x3n0n
    replied
    Welcome to the forums, @King_Qong!

I hope the Syniks are everything you hoped for. Between them, you've got a lot of use cases covered. Deep Blue is also my favorite color.

Leave a comment:

• King_Qong
    replied
    Put my order in for Synic 22 (Deep Blue/Iberian) and a 30 (Black/Island) because i just couldnt decide which one i wanted! Both in 525 ballistic. I was so close in changing in the 30 to the 420 parapack! I did like the Navy/Cloud in 420 parapack, but then i'll have two blue Syniks.

Also got a bunch of pouches.

Delivery to Australia, so I had to try and buy everything i wanted.

Expedited shipping today! Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Yarpy
    replied
    Placed my first TB order yesterday ... Synic 22 and a bunch of pouches. My shipping app said it had cleared customs with C.O.D charges due in Mississauga, Ontario. I thought ... “Wow. That got here fast.”

Alas. It’s still in Seattle. I guess the C.O.D. stuff is administrated here.

Does anyone else find tracking their orders fun? Or just me?

Leave a comment:

• ClicketySnap
    replied
    Double excitement!
    I was able to snag an Icon in Logic Blue this morning, and tomorrow morning I board a flight bound for Phoenix. Hopefully my TB order will meet me there in a few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ItsEricP
    replied
    Let the constant refreshing of my inbox commence!

HTL in Seapine Green + 3 of Nik’s wallets for Christmas presents.

Leave a comment:

• Chris D.
    replied
    Ordered a mini yeoman in burnt orange...should have been here yesterday (5 days) but UPS had a mechanical issue. What do they say...patience is a virtue!

Leave a comment:

• Finnabair
    replied
    Ordered a Black halcyon/Iberian CoPilot last night and some goodies to put in it! Will use as an EDC. Can’t wait to start playing what-goes-in-which-pocket!

Leave a comment:

• Winston19
    replied
    Ordered a pilot in nebulous grey /island. Actually ordered black/island then changed my mind and emailed. Excited for it to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    I broke down and ordered a Road Buddy 36L in Verde... even though I have two A30s and love 'em, I figure maybe I'll dedicate this one to car camping. I've not seen one in real life and don't have anything big in Verde.
    A large black YD snuck it's way in, to store my guest linens that only get used once or twice a year...
    And a whole bunch of the strap keepers to finish off my packs plus as stocking stuffers for family.
    It will all show up at work on Monday, but since I'm in Maui for another vacation (A30, large ZTSB, many cubes), it will be a fun thing to come back to on Friday

Leave a comment:

• ClicketySnap
    replied
    Originally posted by Titus View Post
    I’m in Phoenix and it usually takes 4 days. If I order on Monday I generally get my order on Friday.
    That should work great then. I can even order before I leave, as I believe I arrive in Phoenix on a Tuesday. Thank you so much for the info!

Originally posted by tress29 View Post
    And you can probably opt for a quicker shipping method for a few extra dollars...
    True. I'll look into that. I was really hoping to have a Luminary backpack for short hikes on that trip.

Leave a comment:

• tress29
    replied
    Originally posted by Titus View Post
    I’m in Phoenix and it usually takes 4 days. If I order on Monday I generally get my order on Friday.
    And you can probably opt for a quicker shipping method for a few extra dollars...

Leave a comment:

• Titus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ClicketySnap
    replied
    I haven’t actually placed the order yet (bank account usually disagrees with my plans, especially since I just had to replace most of my facial jewelry) but it will be just a few short weeks until my wish list can become a reality! Now how many times will I change the wish list before then...

Can anyone from Arizona chime in about how long orders usually take to be delivered? I’m going to be in Phoenix for 9 days and I’m contemplating having my TB order shipped to the condo.

Leave a comment:

• AnOmegaOdyssey
    replied
    Originally posted by spiderdust View Post
    My first official shipment is finally arriving on Friday and I can't wait! I ordered a DLBP in Nordic and a bunch of smaller things, but I don't want to look at the list again so I can be surprised, lol.
    You’re going to love it! Prepare to get ready for your next orders on Friday too, it’s a never ending cycle!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X