Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,750   Members: 6,894   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, gojonnie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiderdust
    replied
    My first official shipment is finally arriving on Friday and I can't wait! I ordered a DLBP in Nordic and a bunch of smaller things, but I don't want to look at the list again so I can be surprised, lol.

Leave a comment:

• AnOmegaOdyssey
    replied
    Well my stuff arrived today but then I saw a steel/iberian side kick on eBay, now that's on my way to me next week

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by nutmeg View Post
    I feel like the birds in Finding Nemo, going MINE MINE MINE.
    Hee! I'd forgotten those birds.

I'm eagerly awaiting two packages tomorrow: an Original Halcyon/Island A30 and packing cubes coming directly from TB, and a Nebulous/Island Small Cafe Bag that turned up on eBay the day after I decided I wanted one for work! (I've been using my Nebulous/Island L15 for work most days, but it's handy to have a small bag I can reach without taking off the backpack, too. I do have a couple of Small Cafe Bags already, but for this I want one that will be a more subtle color.)

Leave a comment:

• nutmeg
    replied
    EEE! Someone must've returned a black/island L15 while I was waiting for it or the NebuIsland to be back in stock. I feel like the birds in Finding Nemo, going MINE MINE MINE. (Along with with a cloud side effect and some ghost whales to add to the collection...) Think I'm gonna have it in time for school next week, if the shipping gods are kind... (My s19 is great, but its pocket configuration works FAR better for me for hiking than urban commuting...)

Leave a comment:

• darknova306
    replied
    Recently realized I've outgrown my Maker's Bag for my work EDC and travel bag. Now I've got a Steel/Island Western Flyer on the way with Island WF Freudian Slip, absolute strap, and two Island Small WF packing cubes. Delivery on Friday! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• AnOmegaOdyssey
    replied
    I made it a few months without seeing the need to add any more pouches to my Brain Bag but this morning I just ordered a mars red cubelet and side effect, Iberian mesh and full fabric 3DOC and a few key straps. I guess I can’t stay away :P

For a time I wanted the Iberian clear quarter packing cube but when I checked the dimensions again, it seemed larger than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Winston19
    replied
    I have a new to me Super Ego on the way (scored on eBay - been sitting in someone's closet unused - $75). Excited to get it and give the bag some use.
    Last edited by Winston19; 09-01-2019, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Your order is out for delivery
    Love getting these

Leave a comment:

• tress29
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    I was so happy to see the update this morning since it was originally scheduled for NEXT Tuesday!
    Mine always takes the whole week to arrive since I’d rather buy extra goodies than pay for expedited shipping!

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Hi All -

My name is Aaron, and I'm a recent Tom Bihn addict.

I made my first order three weeks ago (Truck, travel tray, small tote), and I am now eagerly awaiting my third shipment with approximately $1k worth of TB bags and accessories!

Currently, UPS is showing an arrival of tomorrow night - I was so happy to see the update this morning since it was originally scheduled for NEXT Tuesday!

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by ejvc View Post
    My new aubergine pop tote is waiting for me to meet up with my sister in a couple of week's time at my brother's wedding in Philadelphia. I know you all can relate, especially those of you who hardly dare order because of customs and shipping charges. Fingers crossed that it's my perfect A30 companion when I need two bags, and a good train picnic bag or smaller weekend bag.
    The color will be lovely with your Forest A30! I like Aubergine and Burnt Orange with Forest.

Leave a comment:

• ejvc
    replied
    My new aubergine pop tote is waiting for me to meet up with my sister in a couple of week's time at my brother's wedding in Philadelphia. I know you all can relate, especially those of you who hardly dare order because of customs and shipping charges. Fingers crossed that it's my perfect A30 companion when I need two bags, and a good train picnic bag or smaller weekend bag.

Leave a comment:

• Tonya
    replied
    Things that have never happened to me: a winning lotto ticket, getting picked within the top 10 for grammar school kickball, my bagel landing butter-side up. BUT my ship has FINALLY come in! And now to rush off and add to my preorder before it ships!!! Kinda feel like I (almost) won the lottery here, but this kinda lottery makes me a little bit mo' broke. But happy happy happy! Can't wait!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 8.31.16 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	305554

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    Originally posted by lizziejean3 View Post
    I love my MCB. I bought mine because I'm the person who gets everyone's stuff to carry and the SCB just wasn't quite big enough. Enjoy!
    I think I’ll enjoy using the MCB for work. I will have room to just bring one or two books with me on the fly and won’t need an extra bag for that (working in a library is dangerous that way).

Leave a comment:

• lizziejean3
    replied
    Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
    Got my MCB today and it’s awesome! But huge in comparison to the SCB, I didn’t think the difference would be that big. I transferred everything from my SCB over and I have lots of room left. But that’s a good thing!
    I love my MCB. I bought mine because I'm the person who gets everyone's stuff to carry and the SCB just wasn't quite big enough. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X