Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,750   Members: 6,894   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, gojonnie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1gsky
    replied
    Got my MCB today and it’s awesome! But huge in comparison to the SCB, I didn’t think the difference would be that big. I transferred everything from my SCB over and I have lots of room left. But that’s a good thing!

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    I imagine this was page will have quite a lot of new posts soon...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• b1gsky
    replied
    I’ve been sitting on my hands for the pre-order and have finally placed an order for an Aubergine MCB instead. I’ve been using my Aubergine SCB almost daily lately and really love it, but sometimes it’s a bit stuffed. I think this was definitely the more sensible purchase. And I added an 3DCOC in Wasabi. I never would have thought I would pick Wasabi over Dawn, but this is going to look great with my Steel RB36 which has Wasabi zipper pulls.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    Originally posted by aedifica View Post
    My Synik just arrived. Volunteer moderators often get review copies of new designs so we can review the bags and answer questions, to help other people decide whether to buy them.

What color L15 and ghost whales did you choose?
    Enjoy the new bag! I am an S25 owner and intrigued by the new design.

As for my L15 I went with the Nebulous Gray / Island combo and got matching Nebulous Ghost Whales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    I am also patiently waiting for a box with an L15 and some ghost whales. What do you guys have on the way?
    My Synik just arrived. Volunteer moderators often get review copies of new designs so we can review the bags and answer questions, to help other people decide whether to buy them.

What color L15 and ghost whales did you choose?

Leave a comment:

• Kevin
    replied
    I am also patiently waiting for a box with an L15 and some ghost whales. What do you guys have on the way?

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    I can't wait! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!
    Yes, me too! "Estimated delivery time 11:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M." and it's already 11:30 so it could show up any time now!

Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait (I'd never seen the video before, just heard the song! The video is rather odd, though I suppose no odder than most 80s music videos. I mean, look at New Order's video for "True Faith"!)

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    I can't wait! I can't wait!! I can't wait!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• allanorn
    replied
    Originally posted by AnOmegaOdyssey View Post
    Annnnnnnd I just made a second order for pouches/organizers. Darn those o rings! Need to use them all!
    I did the same thing yesterday for an upcoming trip - but nothing too crazy: Super Mini Mars Red Ghost Whale (travel first aid kit), Super Mini Grass Ghost Whale (cash/card pocket for L15/S25), couple of Key Straps so I don't have to keep switching them out between different bags as often.

I might put in another order for a Ghost Whale as a Second Aid kit, but I have to go work that kit out first.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff A
    replied
    Out for delivery today!!!

1. My first Coyote bag: Road Buddy 60
    2. Coyote #4 wallet for my daughter
    3. Island halycon Snake Charmer for my S25, Ego, RB 60 and MB

Leave a comment:

• AnOmegaOdyssey
    replied
    Annnnnnnd I just made a second order for pouches/organizers. Darn those o rings! Need to use them all!

Leave a comment:

• AnOmegaOdyssey
    replied
    Thanks for the welcoming! I do have very positive first impressions but will be trying to spend more time with it. The Mars Red is the perfect shade of red. The bag is large but being able to cinch it down is very helpful. The cache fits both my laptops well. I enjoy the rail system in each large compartment. The cache for my MacBook is a tight fit because I used a case, but the fabric stretches, so I feel ok with it. Somewhat difficult to zip but a nicely padded sleeve. I will try and post photos and a review soon!

Leave a comment:

• KathyH
    replied
    First post!

I was hesitant because I never spent this much on a bag, but after research and reviews, I have good faith that this will last be a very long time.
    The more I use my TB bags, the more I love them. I have an S25, S19, L12, and SCB. I wasn’t in immediate love with the S19 and L12 when they first arrived. After playing around with them, I found the best way to pack each and now love them too. I switch off bags depending on how much I’m lugging around.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    First post!

I am very excited to be receiving my first TB bag tomorrow (Brain Bag). I was hesitant because I never spent this much on a bag, but after research and reviews, I have good faith that this will last be a very long time. I intended this bag to go with me to Canada at the end of the month, but I see a lot of use in having it as my every day bag. I ordered 2 Caches to hold my personal and work laptops (Thanks for Matthew R. for quickly replying to my email and suggesting a cache size) and a Freudian slip for test devices (phones and tablets). To round it up, I also got a snake charmer for some charger organization. To top it off, I got the red coloration because it's my favorite color.

I'm glad I am getting it tomorrow since it will let me try it out for at least 2 weeks before I go to Canada.
    Welcome to the Forums @AnOmegaOdyssey!

Hope your really enjoy your new Mars Red Brain Bag! Once you've had a chance to test pack it, feel free to post a review & photos on the 'Photos, Videos, and Reviews' sub-forum so we can check out your packing list!

Leave a comment:

• AnOmegaOdyssey
    replied
    First post!

I am very excited to be receiving my first TB bag tomorrow (Brain Bag). I was hesitant because I never spent this much on a bag, but after research and reviews, I have good faith that this will last be a very long time. I intended this bag to go with me to Canada at the end of the month, but I see a lot of use in having it as my every day bag. I ordered 2 Caches to hold my personal and work laptops (Thanks for Matthew R. for quickly replying to my email and suggesting a cache size) and a Freudian slip for test devices (phones and tablets). To round it up, I also got a snake charmer for some charger organization. To top it off, I got the red coloration because it's my favorite color.

I'm glad I am getting it tomorrow since it will let me try it out for at least 2 weeks before I go to Canada.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X