Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,995   Posts: 193,748   Members: 6,894   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, gojonnie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xyppy
    replied
    Tomorrow is Grass day! I ordered one of nearly every item made in the color grass. I don't have many bags/OPs in the color of it so I decided I needed to stock up before everything was gone. Fortunately my work day tomorrow is fully scheduled so I won't have time to repeatedly click reload on the UPS tracking page to see if my order has been delivered.

Leave a comment:

• pammy
    replied
    Originally posted by aedifica View Post
    This never happens... but it did today: I had an order that was supposed to be delivered next Tuesday, and it arrived today instead! I'm enjoying my Original Halcyon/Island Side Kick a few days earlier than planned. I've been wanting one in Original Halcyon for quite a while to go with other bags, so I'm happy to get a chance to get one before Original Halcyon goes away.
    Awesome! What a great way to start the weekend.

Mine is out for delivery today and I can’t wait to get get it. I have already emptied my black/grass SK so all its contents are ready to go into the new one. I fell in love with original halcyon/island when I bought an A30 in that colorway back in June 2015 when island first debuted. And like you, I am grateful to have a chance to get Side Kick in original halcyon before it’s retired.

Leave a comment:

• aedifica
    replied
    This never happens... but it did today: I had an order that was supposed to be delivered next Tuesday, and it arrived today instead! I'm enjoying my Original Halcyon/Island Side Kick a few days earlier than planned. I've been wanting one in Original Halcyon for quite a while to go with other bags, so I'm happy to get a chance to get one before Original Halcyon goes away.

Leave a comment:

• allanorn
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    @allanorn, @sageeyes,
    Inquiring minds would like to know the colors of your bags (Luminary 15; Medium Cafe Bag) and accessory Pouches. How else will the rest of us be able to vicariously share your experiences? (And get well soon, @sageeyes)
    The L15 is black/island. Of the pouches I have, the Ghost Whale is black, the double organizer pouch is island, the Q-kits are Burnt Orange and Coyote, and the Pocket Pouch is black/NW sky. All really good colors, especially the Q-kits as I’m likely to use those for things I need in a rush.

Leave a comment:

• sageeyes
    replied
    Originally posted by gqb View Post
    Did you pay your customs fees yesterday?
    I have seen this a few times with UK bound parcels.
    I did, indeed. I just always assume it doesn't ask for fees until it is actually in the UK, so the location really threw me. Ah well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X