Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,301   Posts: 197,936   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 177
Welcome to our newest member, thefrillyhell.

TB Anticipation Syndrome

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bartleby
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post
    somehow both the mini and large Verde YDs hit my cart...along with another large Black YD and a Black PUT.... I've realized that the large YD make excellent storage vessels for extra guest linens, bedding, etc.. I seem to move apartments (and states) a lot, so durable containers that work in the move and in my apt are good
    I just joined the club and stocked up my YDs with a medium in Steel. So sad to see them go, I really love their sheer simplicity!

Leave a comment:

• kjquilts
    replied
    Originally posted by Skirata44 View Post
    Saw that the Pilot had been updated with a few more color combinations, so I grabbed a black halcyon one. Now the page is saying that color is out of stock again, so I'm now going to be hovering over my inbox until I get the shipment confirmation...
    Hopefully you received your shipping confirmation right away. I know the feeling because I saw that black was available again in the Pick-Up Truck so I got one to go with the aubergine and burnt orange that already made their way home. This one will sit on ottoman in the living room. Should have just ordered them all at once!

Leave a comment:

• Skirata44
    replied
    Saw that the Pilot had been updated with a few more color combinations, so I grabbed a black halcyon one. Now the page is saying that color is out of stock again, so I'm now going to be hovering over my inbox until I get the shipment confirmation...

Leave a comment:

• kjquilts
    replied
    Originally posted by Sacharissa View Post
    Wish I'd snagged an Aubergine Pick-up Truck! *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the Nebulous Grey one that shipped this morning.
    Sorry you missed out on the Aubergine but Nebulous Grey is a very nice alternative. Got my UPS shipment and I LOVE the Pick-Up truck ... ordered another one in Burnt Orange. Larry went to Oregon State for a while and their colors are orange and black so it will have a home who appreciates it.

Leave a comment:

• Sacharissa
    replied
    Originally posted by kjquilts View Post
    An Aubergine PickUp truck is out for delivery today! Wish it would hurry because I'm thinking about ordering another one in Neb Grey or Burnt Orange. UPS usually comes in the afternoon and neither of those colors have reached the only a few left status so hopefully they'll last. I think the PickUp truck is adorable but just not sure if it is big enough so want to see it in person. I kept looking at Viridian last night but couldn't pull the trigger. I love Island but think the 525 ballistic might be better fabric choice.
    Wish I'd snagged an Aubergine Pick-up Truck! *Sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the Nebulous Grey one that shipped this morning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X