Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,384   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have pictures of cork Imago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have pictures of cork Imago?

I'm hoping someone in the forum might have pictures of an Imago in one of the two cork fabrics currently offered, which I think are Olive/Cork/Olive and Steel/Cork/Wasabi. Sadly, there aren't any images of these color combinations on the website, and I'm thinking of getting one or the other. I love the way the cork looks on other Bihn items.

Thanks so much!

You might try the flicker link on Tom Bihn blog.

Most of the customers pictures end up there.

Comment

I think this is an old color combo, but in this picture you can see a cork/combo Imago in the top right corner:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/amyknit...n/photostream/

Comment

Originally posted by ncb4 View Post
        I'm hoping someone in the forum might have pictures of an Imago in one of the two cork fabrics currently offered, which I think are Olive/Cork/Olive and Steel/Cork/Wasabi. Sadly, there aren't any images of these color combinations on the website, and I'm thinking of getting one or the other. I love the way the cork looks on other Bihn items.
        These are both new color combinations, and olive has never been paired with cork for the outside colors of an Imago, to my knowledge. However, if you scan down this thread you'll see a picture of the Imago in steel and cork. (Further down the page is the Hunter/Cork/Sage Imago color combination that I have.)

Comment

Cork Imago - Olive Cork Olive

Just got my new Olive/Cork/Olive Imago today & it looks great! I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jangle View Post
            Just got my new Olive/Cork/Olive Imago today & it looks great! I will try to post a picture tomorrow.
            That'd be great!
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Olive/Cork/Olive Imago

Try this one
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks so much. It looks great; I really do like the cork.

Comment

How about this one from "garglebutt" http://forums.tombihn.com/showthread.php?t=1915

Last edited by jlbradburn; 04-30-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: Giving a reference

Comment

Working...
                  X