Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,272   Members: 6,719   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, dougwierzba2.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera I-O and Tripod-Lighting Kit Quivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leftistelf
    replied
    I can't wait to understand:

Compatible size cameras: Micro 4/3rds? Standard DSRL? Standard + Grip or Pro DSLR?
    Lens Compatibility: Standard kit lenses? Wide angles? 1.4 or 2.8 lenses? Tall lenses, like 80-200?

Cant wait...

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Yay! I hope it fits in the Ego. Been holding off on tbe Ego to purchase them together (Ego + camera insert).

Leave a comment:

• leftistelf
    replied
    I cannot wait

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Actually, yes. We just used the Camera Insert on a trip, and it worked beautifully. We'll post a write-up (along with estimated pre-order information) soon.

Leave a comment:

• leftistelf
    replied
    Any update on this much sought after unicorn?

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    The update on the blog is appreciated, but it is at all possible that we could get some kind of description of what we are all waiting for? Its been over two years in development, and I would imagine that people might be willing to wait a bit longer if they knew a bit more about the insert. And, I can also imagine a number of disappointed people who waited for a product that did not meet their needs (or could not fit into their bags). Perhaps its time to give out a bit more essential information about the insert, like which bags it will or will not fit into?

Thanks,

--Ken

Leave a comment:

• Nana8
    replied
    Any chance of a prototype that would fit the Ego? You could try a smaller bag that way? Well, I tried!

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    I must have totally missed that a camera insert was still on its way! Yay! I hope to get a fancy camera this summer and I was just going to pick up an insert for my Imago on Amazon. Instead, I'll wait for this one. Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Update on the Knitting Needle Case, Camera Insert, and Diaper Bag just posted to the blog.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Not yet, but soon!

Leave a comment:

• kebal
    replied
    Hi Darcy!
    Any thoughts after testing the Camera Insert for a few weeks? How about that preview picture?

Leave a comment:

• Foggy Morn
    replied
    A new camera set up means I'm looking forward to this, too! Hard to wait for good news.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Soon! There's some big news we need to share with you guys in the next weeks.
    very exciting!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Soon! There's some big news we need to share with you guys in the next weeks.

Leave a comment:

• freelancer
    replied
    Darcy!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/tombihn/status/22716511927934976

preview photo? pretty please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X