Fanny pack? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanny pack? :)

I've been looking for a good fanny pack...not sure how big the market is for them though. I ordered a Cabela's camouflage fanny pack, but it would be great to have a Tom Bihn fanny pack! I'm imagining something with padded straps (like the Smart Alec straps), a strong clip, ultrasuede side pockets like the Imago a cell phone pouch, O-rings, maybe inner mesh or vinyl pockets, and splash-proof zippers!

My boyfriend says they're so out of style, but they're so convenient! No weight on your shoulders, but everything accessible in front of you!

The Side Effect

Tell your boyfriend it is a "waist pack"...I think that starts things off much better than fanny pack.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

the right choice of words makes ALL the difference!

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      The Side Effect

Tell your boyfriend it is a "waist pack"...I think that starts things off much better than fanny pack.
      -m

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        The Side Effect

Especially when talking to someone from overseas. I hear it has a totally different meaning in Great Britain.
        Owner of : Imago, Aeronaut, Brain Bag, Smart Alec, Synapse, Co-Pilot

Comment

Working...
        X