Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,618   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Ego: Any news on the new messenger bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmahone
    replied
    Just a check to see if the pictures had been posted. I didn't see them, but I may not have looked in all the right places...

Looking forward to the pics and the bag! I'll be placing my order as soon as I have a better idea of the insides and color combos!

Thanks,
    Jerry

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    I will be posting new pictures of the Super Ego on Friday.

Leave a comment:

• jmahone
    replied
    Not to be a pest, but as March approaches, I would love to have a better idea of what I am pre-ordering with some cool shots of the interior and color combinations.

Are we going to be treated to some nice additional shots of the SuperEgo?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Moosecat
    replied
    Super Ego shots

I agree -- we need interior pictures. Also, maybe a picture of the bag stuffed with stuff. top open?

Leave a comment:

• jmahone
    replied
    I would love to see:

- closer shots of the front straight on with the three colors (steel, black, crimson) in order to better see the detail
    - interior shots with attention on the pocket details in the various interior colors

Questions:
    - Do the color combinations in the pulldown menu represent the complete list?
    - Does the lining material line both the main compartment and the pocket under the flap?

Thanks so much,
    Jerry

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    I'd love to see the interior. A couple of shots with the strips would be cool too. Thanks for the quick response.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    We're working on it!

Any specific pictures you'd like to see? As far as colors, the only outside colors will be Solid Black, Steel, or Crimson, and those are represented on the Super Ego page. Would you like to see the interior color as well as the outside color? Or more pictures of the bag with different colored strips?

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    Me too!!!! I would love to see some more color combos

Leave a comment:

• jmahone
    replied
    Updates/details on SuperEgo?

Curious if more pictures of the color schemes and the inside details could make it to the website? I will be buying one, but don't want to pre-order until I see color combinations...

Thanks in advance!
    Jerry

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    Ahhh, makes much more sense! Thanks, and I'll order one as soon as I get a better idea on how the colors look together. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    I'm working on more pictures right now.

Sorry, that was a bit confusing. I've changed the product page to show that the color ways are: Main Body/Front Insets/Lining

Another way to look at it would be: All of the pictures show the Main Body/Front insets, but we don't yet have any pictures that show the lining.

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    Quick Question, Im having a hard time figuring out all the different color combos on the Ego bag. If I pick Black/Crimson/Deep Blue, what does it look like? Am I right in assuming it's a black bag, with Crimson Flaps and a Deep Blue Strip? If that is so, when you order why to you pick a 4th color for the stripe? Sorry, guess I'm a bit confussed. Are we also going to be able to see some of the other color combinations? Thanks for your time.

Adam

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Available for pre-order now! Shipping mid-March.

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/ACC/TB0825

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by agfisher
    What are the dimensions of two new bags,
    Volume: 27 liters / 1680 cu.in
    Height: 370 mm / 14.5"
    Width: 435 mm / 17"
    Thickness: 175 mm / 6.75"

Weight: 1115 gr / 2 lbs 7 oz.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    my first reaction to the pictures is that the cuts of the outside flap are edgy compared to the ID
    (which has rounded edges). that's not good or bad - just different. it's the first feature that caught my attention.

i really like the pocket on the side for the water bottle. the stripe of color looks very cool. where does the zipper on top lead? it would be nice to have a compartment there for files or books. i'd like to see more pictures of the inside.

very nice design guys! i can't wait to see more pictures.

maverick

Leave a comment:

Working...
X