Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,409   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Ego: Any news on the new messenger bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot!

Originally posted by Tom Bihn
    sp0rk0,

The Ego and Super Ego will fit a Brain Cell, not a Monolith. Both would work great for a 15" Powerbook.
    That's perfect, since I've already long since purchased and fallen in love with my Brain Cell!

I guess I'll continue to hold off on purchasing a new bag for a while so I can see what you've come up with!

Comment

maybe a new label for new super ego?

So things been busy there? This thread seems very quiet!

Comment

C'mon!

Originally posted by Tom Bihn
        ...We'll continue to tweak with the Ego/Super Ego bags and as they near completion, we'll post some snap-shots.
        We're dyin' here! My ID Bag, while my best shoulder-borne friend, needs a sibling. At least let us see a pic of the baby.

I was, unrelatedly, really bummed out to see that the Smart Alec is backordered until February 05. How am I supposed to give it to myself as a Christmas present?

Comment

hey there everybody. i'm michael and i'm the newest TB staffer on the block. can't tell you how good it is to be here and to be working with the rest of the bihn crew.

i've been brought in to help better coordinate inventory with production, and ultimately to eliminate (to the greatest degree possible) product backorders. i guarantee you all i'm going to be giving the position 110% so hang in there just a bit longer while i'm brought up to speed. we're gonna lick this backorder thing.

anyhow as for the E/super E...i've seen it! tom is now actively working on the final tweeks. it's amazing how much thought tom puts into his products - he's truly a fine artist (and engineer) who just happens to be working in the medium of bags. the design on this thing is absolutely beautiful! i'm positive everyone is going to be blown away and find the long wait well worth it. i can tell you all straight up that the EGO will be my first TB bag.

keep hope alive. it's coming. soon.

Comment

anyhow as for the E/super E...i've seen it! tom is now actively working on the final tweeks.
            All I know is that we were promised Messenger Bags of Mass Storage, and now, months later, we still have seen no hard evidence of such MBMS. Oh, sure, we know that Tom Bihn has the capacity to create MBMS, and may even be engaged in active efforts to develop an MBMS Program, but where are the photographs?

Comment

Attached is a picture that clearly shows the presence of the MBMS and the manufacturing facility in which they will be made.

Originally posted by Moosecat
              All I know is that we were promised Messenger Bags of Mass Storage, and now, months later, we still have seen no hard evidence of such MBMS. Oh, sure, we know that Tom Bihn has the capacity to create MBMS, and may even be engaged in active efforts to develop an MBMS Program, but where are the photographs?

Attached Files
              Last edited by Darcy; 12-21-2004, 10:39 AM.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Moosecat

how about we just show you a cartoon sketch instead? would that evidence be compelling enough?

Comment

Any news on the new messenger bag?

Just wondering if you have a date or at least some teaser pictures for us to look at? I have a new laptop ( err, mobile desktop would be more accurate) and I want a new bag but by the sounds of it, the Super ego might be the only thing that will fit it.

Thanks

Adam
                  Last edited by agfisher; 01-07-2005, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Soon, soon. It's almost done.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Great, thanks for the heads up. My new laptop eagerly awaits its new home!

Comment

If all goes well I should be able to post a picture by Friday...

Comment

So, we going to get some sneak peeks today?

Comment

Super Ego on Tom:
                            Attached Files

Comment

The back:
                              Attached Files

Comment

In Black/Black/Deep Blue with a Deep Blue stripe.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X