Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,618   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Super Ego: Any news on the new messenger bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darcy
    replied
    I'll get you the dimensions on Monday.

For now, there will be no Ego, just the Super Ego. The Super Ego will hold all sizes of Brain Cell, including the 2XL.

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    That’s a great idea! What are the dimensions of two new bags, what size Brain Cells will they take? Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    It will be available for pre-order early next week. I'll post as soon as that is ready.

So you guys like the design? The stripe of color that is down the middle of the bag will be something, at this point in the design, that you can change. You could order different colored strips which are backed with velcro and change them yourself.

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    WOW, beautiful! So when can I buy it? :-D

Leave a comment:

• Moosecat
    replied
    Wow. The Super Ego looks very cool. (I am such a nerd for repeatedly checking for these pics today.)

Will the Ego slot between the ID and the Super Ego in size?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    In Black/Black/Deep Blue with a Deep Blue stripe.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    The back:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Super Ego on Tom:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    So, we going to get some sneak peeks today?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    If all goes well I should be able to post a picture by Friday...

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    Great, thanks for the heads up. My new laptop eagerly awaits its new home!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Soon, soon. It's almost done.

Leave a comment:

• agfisher
    replied
    Any news on the new messenger bag?

Just wondering if you have a date or at least some teaser pictures for us to look at? I have a new laptop ( err, mobile desktop would be more accurate) and I want a new bag but by the sounds of it, the Super ego might be the only thing that will fit it.

Thanks

Adam
    Last edited by agfisher; 01-07-2005, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Michael F
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Moosecat
    All I know is that we were promised Messenger Bags of Mass Storage, and now, months later, we still have seen no hard evidence of such MBMS. Oh, sure, we know that Tom Bihn has the capacity to create MBMS, and may even be engaged in active efforts to develop an MBMS Program, but where are the photographs?

how about we just show you a cartoon sketch instead? would that evidence be compelling enough?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Attached is a picture that clearly shows the presence of the MBMS and the manufacturing facility in which they will be made.

Originally posted by Moosecat
    All I know is that we were promised Messenger Bags of Mass Storage, and now, months later, we still have seen no hard evidence of such MBMS. Oh, sure, we know that Tom Bihn has the capacity to create MBMS, and may even be engaged in active efforts to develop an MBMS Program, but where are the photographs?

Attached Files
    Last edited by Darcy; 12-21-2004, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X