Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,828   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can'tWAIT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eastercat
    replied
    I got my UPS alert today. It's scheduled to arrive on the 18th! I'm so excited and I've got plenty of time to pack before my trip on the 27th.

Everyone at Tom Bihn rocks the house.

Leave a comment:

• Buzzon
    replied
    Got my UPS alert this morning. Delivery next Friday. Ya got love this company. Now I got to find some place to travel to.
    Thanks Darcy you beat your schedule. Its a pleasure doing business with TB and gang.

B

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    What a morning I had....I hope people don't mind me telling about it...it was fantastic. I wasn't sure it would turn out that way because it started out with problems...but then...oh, my....a surprise....ecstasy mixed with giddiness....I felt like the male version of Meg Ryan from the deli scene in "When Harry met Sally." I pounded the table screaming Yes, Yes, Yes......

I got the UPS tracking number for my Tri-Star....too bad I have to wait until next Friday to get it. (Darn, why do I have to live so far from Seattle.)
    reading your post made my morning! that was hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• jangle
    replied
    yea! it just shipped ~ I still can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    What a morning I had....I hope people don't mind me telling about it...it was fantastic. I wasn't sure it would turn out that way because it started out with problems...but then...oh, my....a surprise....ecstasy mixed with giddiness....I felt like the male version of Meg Ryan from the deli scene in "When Harry met Sally." I pounded the table screaming Yes, Yes, Yes......

I got the UPS tracking number for my Tri-Star....too bad I have to wait until next Friday to get it. (Darn, why do I have to live so far from Seattle.)

Leave a comment:

• SethKinast
    replied
    Yep, unfortunately I travel the 17th so I will have to take mine on trip #2 this summer.

Leave a comment:

• jangle
    replied
    I go away on the 25th ~ wishful thinking........

Leave a comment:

• bluedenim
    replied
    I am awaiting my tracking number every day
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• eastercat
    replied
    Originally posted by PanicKing View Post
    I got a UPS tracking e-mail last night... My black Tri-Star with Absolute strap is on its way!
    OMFG! You must post pictures when you receive your bag.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by Just View Post
    I'm sad that I still won't be home to receive my Tristar when it comes, but it is SO going with me on my very next trip - mid-July: Los Angeles and SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!!!!
    Woohoo!!! Can't wait to hear how it works for you. Comic Con, cool!!

Leave a comment:

• PanicKing
    replied
    Shipping e-mail!

I got a UPS tracking e-mail last night... My black Tri-Star with Absolute strap is on its way!

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    I'm sad that I still won't be home to receive my Tristar when it comes, but it is SO going with me on my very next trip - mid-July: Los Angeles and SAN DIEGO COMIC CON!!!!

Leave a comment:

• eastercat
    replied
    I hope my steel/solar gets here before I leave on the 27th.

Leave a comment:

• jangle
    replied
    Me Too ! Although I almost went for Indigo.

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    Whee!! I'm so excited! I also ordered the steel/solar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X