Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,762   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colored Key Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex machina
    replied
    Originally posted by Tzporah View Post
    Darcy,

While you're making them another color, would it be possible to alter the stitching at the top of each different color strap so instead of having to look (or for those who can't), you can feel the top of the strap and id it that way?
    What a great idea!

Leave a comment:

• Tzporah
    replied
    Darcy,

While you're making them another color, would it be possible to alter the stitching at the top of each different color strap so instead of having to look (or for those who can't), you can feel the top of the strap and id it that way?

Leave a comment:

• Nana8
    replied
    Me, too, on colored key straps

Leave a comment:

• PM4HIRE
    replied
    I vote YES on colored key straps!

Leave a comment:

• ex machina
    replied
    I vote yes on the colored key straps. This is a great idea for those times when I have multiple items keystrapped to an o-ring. Color coding would b a boon!

Leave a comment:

• marbenais
    replied
    I'll add my vote for colored key straps -- it would definitely help organization.

Leave a comment:

• Heidi Jill
    replied
    I would LOVE some bright color straps! (Not a big fan of black, not that it's stopped me from buying about a million of them! LOL!)

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    We've discussed this before, and it's definitely something that will happen - but not until well into 2010.

Leave a comment:

• jasv
    replied
    At the very least, one other color would be helpful. I just bought a couple key straps not thinking that I would use them all that much. They have been much more handy than I thought.

One or two other solid colors would be nice.

Leave a comment:

• KarlJ
    replied
    Not a bad notion. I'd go for a few of those, myself.

Leave a comment:

• hrmeeks
    started a topic Colored Key Straps

Colored Key Straps

How about some key straps made from the cordura colors used in the pouches? I have several pouches attached to the black keystraps, and it would be easier to know which ones to pull up out of the bag if they were color-coded to match whichever pouch I wanted. This might be a way to use up extra scrap fabric, too.
Working...
X