Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,768   Posts: 190,599   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, camman595.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzz Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moriond
    replied
    Hi Teresa,

The Buzz is my favorite Tom Bihn bag, and I use it both with and without a laptop. That said, while I might opt for a Buzz without a divider if I were using this without a laptop (or only very occasionally to carry a laptop inside a separate sleeve), I don't think I would order this with a removable divider if I planned to use this with a laptop.

One of the great things about Tom Bihn's designs is their protection for laptops, and I think some of the other post-sales comments for the Buzz basically said, "great, but we'd like to see more padding at the bottom". Maybe he can come up with a removable divider design that keeps things secure, but I think that may be hard to do.

Just weighing in, since this suggestion for a removable divider is a new twist on the thread.

I use the side pocket for holding an umbrella, but it would be nice to carry a water bottle and an umbrella, too.

Last edited by moriond; 05-05-2005, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• curious
    replied
    Hear hear! I'm thinking about the Buzz too and the main reason I haven't bought it yet is that I'd prefer a removable divider to a permanent one. And I agree with jmweber - I'd love to see straps on the bottom for umbrella/magazine or even a light jacket.

hope you don't mind my reviving an old thread

Leave a comment:

• jmweber
    replied
    I'm thinking about getting a Buzz, and I would use it for a laptop much of the time (but not always), so making the divider removable could be good.

Has Tom thought about a slightly bigger version of the Buzz? I really love sling-style bags; they're so comfortable and handy. But the Buzz seems a little small-ish for the amount of stuff I usually carry around.

Also, have you thought about straps on the bottom of the bag for an umbrella?

Leave a comment:

• neil
    replied
    Buzz Option

Hi Teresa

I would have preferred to buy my Buzz with a removeable divider, but it wasn't offered. Perhaps the divider could be velcroed (is that a verb?) in, so as to be quickly removeable.

Neil

Leave a comment:

• teresa
    started a topic Buzz Question

Buzz Question

Hi,

I was prompted by a customer comment to realize that of all the people I know who own the Buzz only a couple of them actually own a laptop. I'm curious to know if people would be interested in having the option of purchasing a Buzz without the laptop sleeve/compartment/divider as it seems then you would have more space for your stuff if you're going to be using it as a general purpose bag rather than a laptop bag.

My idea here is that the Buzz would be offered both with or without the laptop compartment depending on how interested folks are.

Consider it a semi-formal poll.
Working...
X