Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,732   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phobia
    replied
    Any chance a vertical Cache will attach to the Synapse interior to simplify pulling out the laptop?

Leave a comment:

• lpotr4
    replied
    The Cache

I love my Brain Cell and Soft Cell and use it alternately depending on needs (travels warrants the extra protection of the Brain Cell). The Cache's velcro-less and zipper-less feature is what attracts me the most, my question is how is the girth? Is it bulkier than the Soft Cell or just about the same? Will it fit or what's the size for the MacBook Pro 17 (2.6GHz 2008 model)?

Any additional info is appreciated.

PS. Hi Darcy, can you please give me more info regarding the upcoming Absolute Shoulder Strap redesigns? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    hi darcy,

do you think you'll build one of these for the amazon kindle? or would the cache be an unnecessarily thick solution for the kindle?
    I don't think we'll be making a Cache for the Kindle 2, but the Kindle DX will fit nicely inside of the Cache for Netbooks.

Leave a comment:

• KarlJ
    replied
    Yay! This is great! I love the custom fitted netbook sleeve I used for my Mini 9, but it's got to have the noisiest Velcro closure ever.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    More sizes will be added later today, including the 2XXLT and a size for Netbooks.
    hi darcy,

do you think you'll build one of these for the amazon kindle? or would the cache be an unnecessarily thick solution for the kindle?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMikeD. View Post
    Sadly, not yet available in a 2XXLT
    More sizes will be added later today, including the 2XXLT and a size for Netbooks.

Leave a comment:

• kcee
    replied
    it really is a great step forward for this product idea.
    tom really has done a good job on it !

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    very nice!

can't wait to see it!

Leave a comment:

• BigMikeD.
    replied
    Sadly, not yet available in a 2XXLT

Leave a comment:

• backpack