Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,530   Posts: 187,825   Members: 6,493   Active Members: 297
Welcome to our newest member, dcaisson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ristretto for Netbooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank II
    replied
    I thought the same thing but realize there is some "give" to the laptop compartment.

Leave a comment:

• Beatriz
    replied
    well, darn, my netbook is just a wee too big!

ETA: the fit list says it will fit the Toshiba mini, but the mini's dimensions are: 10.4 x 7.6 x 1.3 inches. Can I assume if it's listed on the fit list then it'll be fine, even though the dimensions seem a bit different?

TIA!
    Last edited by Beatriz; 08-29-2009, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    I have to say that the Cocoa/Olive pair is stunning!

Ruggedly handsome and the perfect "man bag" for any netbook owner.

I also know that the Black/Steel pair, the cool color counterpart of the warm Cocoa/Olive is equally good looking. (I own a fair amount of bags which have Black or Steel as one of the color)

The two heights for the Waist Strap is absolute genius!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    very nicely done! it makes me want to go out and get a netbook!

Leave a comment:

• KarlJ
    replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Tom Bihn
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMikeD. View Post
    any chance we can get the measurements for the padded netbook compartment?
    Interior is approximately 276 x 193 x 25mm (10.86" x 7.59" x .98")

Leave a comment:

• Tom Bihn
    replied
    Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    Okay...I snuck a look....it seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, that it would be a tight fit to get the Ristretto for Notebooks (R for N) into my Tri-Star's center compartment considering its width and without taking away too much room from the outside compartments. Is that width dimension on the R for N sturdy or can it be scrunched a little.?
    Thickness-wise you simply need not fill the front pocket of the Ristretto or Ristretto for Netbooks (both Ristretti are the same in this regard) and either should fit into any of the three main compartments on the Tri-Star. Footprint-wise the R for N should fit, with perhaps a little squeezing, into the larger of the two divisions of the front compartment; also will fit into the undivided front compartment (duh) and either to the other two main compartments, assuming again, you haven't stuffed it full

Leave a comment:

• BigMikeD.
    replied
    any chance we can get the measurements for the padded netbook compartment?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Introducing the Ristretto for Netbooks

Leave a comment:

• jerelyn
    replied
    FWIW, the full-size Ristretto can scrunch well, as long as you don't stuff the front compartment extremely full, so I would presume the same is true of the RfN.

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    Okay...I snuck a look....it seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, that it would be a tight fit to get the Ristretto for Notebooks (R for N) into my Tri-Star's center compartment considering its width and without taking away too much room from the outside compartments. Is that width dimension on the R for N sturdy or can it be scrunched a little.?

Leave a comment:

• Jenne
    replied
    Oooh, good news for me!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    This week!

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    started a topic Ristretto for Netbooks

Ristretto for Netbooks

Any idea when final info and photos for the Ristretto for Netbooks will be available? It's not me that's asking, but my ASUS wants a new home. Thanks.
Working...
X