Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,378   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the shop bag makes a great halloween trick-or-treating bag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the shop bag makes a great halloween trick-or-treating bag!

my wife and son were talking about halloween costumes this weekend. he wants to be thomas the train. i can't believe it's almost october!

i thought that the solar shop bag would make for a great halloween trick-or-treating bag! its bright color makes it easily seen, and it looks very cool! plus, it's something you can use all year long!

-m

Originally posted by maverick View Post
    my wife and son were talking about halloween costumes this weekend. he wants to be thomas the train. i can't believe it's almost october!

i thought that the solar shop bag would make for a great halloween trick-or-treating bag! its bright color makes it easily seen, and it looks very cool! plus, it's something you can use all year long!
    …and if you've ordered the new, larger size Shop Bag, you can carry even more Halloween treats! (Looking forward to my order, since the web site says the large bag will be shipping mid-October).

moriond

Comment

Don't forget to add a Guardian light so to make you all more visible!

Comment

Originally posted by Tzporah View Post
        Don't forget to add a Guardian light so to make you all more visible!
        excellent idea!
        -m

Comment

Working...
        X