Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,348   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, hudson.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Flyer Sling on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rabergnc
    replied
    When the WF was first introduced, (2 yrs ago? or so?), it was designed to be a sling bag with only the one strap. The backpack variant was subsequently introduced. Shortly thereafter, the sling was discontinued in favor of the 2 strap design - presumably because of popularity and demand. As a congenital early adopter, I have one of those original WFs. It's a great bag. Since I am more of a messenger bag kind of person (as opposed to a backpacker-type), the sling has never been an issue for me.

Leave a comment:

• MtnMan
    replied
    How old is this bag? How did you get this with only one backpack strap? Is there another backpack strap to go with it?

Leave a comment:

• stevejs
    started a topic Western Flyer Sling on Ebay

Western Flyer Sling on Ebay

Just wanted to let people know I've put my Western Flyer sling up on ebay. Recently hurt my back, and I don't get enough support with the sling. I love the bag, but have switched to an aeronaut with waist belt for the time being. We'll see how it goes. Hope I don't have to make the switch to a wheelie!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Working...
X