Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,292   Members: 6,532   Active Members: 277
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship dates for Netbook Ristretto and Synapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship dates for Netbook Ristretto and Synapse

Did the ship dates for pre-orders of the Ristretto for Netbooks and the Synapse get pushed back? I thought they were mid-October and mid-November when I ordered them, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I recall the Synapse estimation to be mid-November as opposed to late November . . .

And, as long as we're asking, what's the latest idea on when the large Shop Bags might ship out?

Comment

When our Seattle factory makes a batch of bags, they don't all come out at once. They come out a few at a time. It might be that orders that were placed the first week the Synapse was available for pre-order will ship in early November while orders placed more recently will ship late November.

As for the Large Shop Bag - I just walked past a basket of partially sewn bags in the factory. They should be shipping very soon.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Darcy. That's good news.

Comment

Okay! I pre-ordered my Synapses on the first available day, so might they come before Thanksgiving?

And I'm very excited about the large Shop Bags, too.

Comment

We hope so! The factory is beginning work on the Synapse this week. Because it's the first time we've made this bag (other than prototypes or samples), it might take a little longer than usual.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              As for the Large Shop Bag - I just walked past a basket of partially sewn bags in the factory. They should be shipping very soon.
              Possibly by the end of next week? Or the week after that?

Comment

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
                Possibly by the end of next week? Or the week after that?
                Backorders should ship around the end of next week.

Comment

Working...
                X