Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,527   Posts: 187,797   Members: 6,490   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, nickAnd.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joy
    replied
    I am: FEMALE

Country of Residence: Canada

1) 3-5 times a month

2) 0 times

3) 1-2 times a month (Approximately, more like 1-2 times per 3 months)

4) Yes

5) Yes

6) Indifferent

7) Shipping Costs
    Taxes, customs, and border fees
    Other: Shipping Times

8) Anything over 15% is high

9) No

10) Yes

11) Yes

12) Yes

13) n/a

14) Yes

15) Yes! Yes! Yes!

16) Toronto!

Leave a comment:

• Cobos
    replied
    Re: Questionnaire

Originally posted by Nicole
    Hi to all Tom Bihn fans and customers!
    My name is Nicole and I've been with Tom Bihn for almost two years now, working at the Seattle Store location. Recently I have been working on a project to determine the need and likely success of opening a Tom Bihn retail location somewhere outside of the United States. I have devised the following survey which will help address some of the issues which we must struggle with when deciding whether or not to go abroad. If you could take the time to fill this out (particularly non U.S. residents, but U.S. residents please feel free to fill it out as well!) your time and effort will be greatly appreciated! Also, don't hesitate to get in contact with me via my email address ([email protected]) if you have any additional questions/comments/concerns or suggestions!
    Thanks!
    Nicole

(Probably the easiest way to get your replies to me is to reply to this post and put your answers in the reply, but I have also attached the questionnaire as a word document to this file, which you could download, fill out and then repost or email to me at the address above.)

Demographic information

I am: MALE, FEMALE

Male
    26-35

Country of Residence:
    Norway
    1)How often do you purchase products online? (Please select one.)
    0-2 times a month, 3-5 times a month, 5 or more times a month
    0-2 times a month
    2)Of how many times you purchased products online, how many times did you need to return the product because you were dissatisfied? (Please select one.)
    0 times, 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4 or more times
    1 time
    3) How often do you make purchases online that will be shipped to you from outside your home
    country? (Please select one.)

0 times a month, 1-2 times a month, 3 or more times
    1-2 times a month
    4)Do you feel less secure when placing an order online that will be shipped to you from outside your home country? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    Yes
    5)When making purchases from outside your home country, would it be more convenient if the products’ price included VAT/GST taxes? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    No
    6)Would you be more willing to make a purchase that will ship to you from outside your home country if VAT/GST taxes were included in the product’s price? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    Indifferent
    7)What are your major deterrents for making purchases online, either national or international? (Please select all that apply.)
    I have no deterrents
    Shipping Costs
    Hesitant to use credit card online
    Inability to see product first hand
    Other? (please explain)
    Shipping costs and delay of delivery compared to retail shop.
    Customs and border fees and delays in case of international purchases.
    8) What is the maximum percentage of your product order total that you would expect to pay for international shipping? (Example: If shipping cost is 40% shipping on a $100 order total would cost $40.) (Please write in a percentage.)
    On orders up to $30 in product

On orders up to $70 in product

On orders up to $100 in product

On orders up to $150 in product

On orders up to $250 in product

On orders of $250 or more in product
    No more than 20% on any purchases preferably, which generally rules out the smaller purchases.
    9) If shipping were more economical on larger orders, would you be likely to have friends and family place orders together to save on shipping costs? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    Yes
    10)Have you purchased a Tom Bihn product before? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No
    Yes
    11)If yes, was the purchase made online? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No
    Yes
    12)If you have purchased a Tom Bihn product online would you have preferred to make the purchase in a retail store location? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    If the alternative was international shipping probably yes.
    13)If no, what deters you from purchasing a Tom Bihn product? (Please select all that apply.)
    Price
    Shipping Costs
    Taxes, customs and border fees
    Products do not meet my needs
    Other? (please explain)

14)Would you be more likely to purchase a Tom Bihn product if you could see the product first hand? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    Probably yes.
    15)Would you like to see a Tom Bihn retail store open outside of the United States? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent
    Yes
    16)If yes, where would you like the store to be located?
    Norway

Leave a comment:

• Nicole
    started a topic Questionnaire

Questionnaire

Hi to all Tom Bihn fans and customers!
    My name is Nicole and I've been with Tom Bihn for almost two years now, working at the Seattle Store location. Recently I have been working on a project to determine the need and likely success of opening a Tom Bihn retail location somewhere outside of the United States. I have devised the following survey which will help address some of the issues which we must struggle with when deciding whether or not to go abroad. If you could take the time to fill this out (particularly non U.S. residents, but U.S. residents please feel free to fill it out as well!) your time and effort will be greatly appreciated! Also, don't hesitate to get in contact with me via my email address ([email protected]) if you have any additional questions/comments/concerns or suggestions!
    Thanks!
    Nicole

(Probably the easiest way to get your replies to me is to reply to this post and put your answers in the reply, but I have also attached the questionnaire as a word document to this file, which you could download, fill out and then repost or email to me at the address above.)

Demographic information

I am: MALE, FEMALE

Country of Residence:

1)How often do you purchase products online? (Please select one.)
    0-2 times a month, 3-5 times a month, 5 or more times a month

2)Of how many times you purchased products online, how many times did you need to return the product because you were dissatisfied? (Please select one.)
    0 times, 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4 or more times

3) How often do you make purchases online that will be shipped to you from outside your home
    country? (Please select one.)

0 times a month, 1-2 times a month, 3 or more times

4)Do you feel less secure when placing an order online that will be shipped to you from outside your home country? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

5)When making purchases from outside your home country, would it be more convenient if the products’ price included VAT/GST taxes? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

6)Would you be more willing to make a purchase that will ship to you from outside your home country if VAT/GST taxes were included in the product’s price? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

7)What are your major deterrents for making purchases online, either national or international? (Please select all that apply.)
    I have no deterrents
    Shipping Costs
    Other? (please explain)

8) What is the maximum percentage of your product order total that you would expect to pay for international shipping? (Example: If shipping cost is 40% shipping on a $100 order total would cost $40.) (Please write in a percentage.)
    On orders up to $30 in product

On orders up to $70 in product

On orders up to $100 in product

On orders up to $150 in product

On orders up to $250 in product

On orders of $250 or more in product

9) If shipping were more economical on larger orders, would you be likely to have friends and family place orders together to save on shipping costs? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

10)Have you purchased a Tom Bihn product before? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No

11)If yes, was the purchase made online? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No

12)If you have purchased a Tom Bihn product online would you have preferred to make the purchase in a retail store location? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

13)If no, what deters you from purchasing a Tom Bihn product? (Please select all that apply.)
    Price
    Shipping Costs
    Taxes, customs and border fees
    Products do not meet my needs
    Other? (please explain)

14)Would you be more likely to purchase a Tom Bihn product if you could see the product first hand? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

15)Would you like to see a Tom Bihn retail store open outside of the United States? (Please select one.)
    Yes, No, Indifferent

16)If yes, where would you like the store to be located?
    Last edited by Darcy; 03-15-2005, 03:48 PM.
Working...
X