Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,611   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Katy to the TOM BIHN crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katy View Post
    Thanks MikeL! I'm already having a blast! I really enjoy talking to our customers on the phone!
    Do not let her quiet nature fool you, she is a geek at heart, memorizing fabric types and color combination options is right up her alley.

Tom & Darcy: The new TB Bag is quiet an improvement over the old..... dare we call it a bag (fabric enclosure of unknown type)?

Although I think an appropriate colored Sombrero would compliment the new bag, you do live in the Pacific Northwest
    http://www.outdoorresearch.com/site/..._sombrero.html

Comment

I may be a geek but I am definitely not quiet. Also, I'm pretty sure I've already picked my favorite colors. I think I had that figured out by day 2, you underestimate me my friend!
      http://www.tombihn.com
      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

hi katy!

happy one week anniversary!!

how was your first week?

it sounds like a pretty exciting first week with the introduction of new sizes of the cache and brain cells, and with a revision to fabrics for making the synapse!
        -m

Comment

It has been a good week! A lot to do but it's all fun! As for the new cache and brain cell size yes I'm excited because it also means there is a new MacBook!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Katy!
            ----------------
            Bob P.
            Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Thanks MagicTiki!

Comment

Nice to have you along for the ride, Katy - Enjoy your role as a keeper of the keys to the kingdom for those of us who are TB bag fans!!

Comment

That's funny, you know I don't remember a thread titled "Welcome Casey to the TOM BIHN CREW" :-(

I am jealous :-)

Hehe

Welcome to the team !

Comment

I'm special.

See you Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by kcee View Post
                      That's funny, you know I don't remember a thread titled "Welcome Casey to the TOM BIHN CREW" :-(

I am jealous :-)

Hehe

Welcome to the team !
                      But you were introduced in the email newsletter!
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Welcome, Katy! I hope to hear your thoughts in the forum!
                        Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Welcome, Katy!

Hi Katy and welcome to the wonderful land of Bihn!

Once you try the Tom Bihn bags, forever will they dominate your luggage! :P
                          Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
                          Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
                          " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Working...
                          X