Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,618   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, Oliver18.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Katy to the TOM BIHN crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeL
    replied
    Congratulations Kathy. It must be like winning the lottery working for Tom Bihn!
    Good luck and have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    p.s. that is a most awesome picture of the golden gate bridge! how did you get up there?
    My uncle is a security guard for the Golden Gate Bridge, he took me to the top of the bridge when I was in San Francisco last March.
    Originally posted by maverick View Post
    there must be a mistake. the new hours are surely 7:30 am to 4:00 am!

katy, these are your work hours, right?
    But...then I would miss all of my favorite TV shows.. and not have time to play farmville.

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    hey, i just noticed the blog entry with the customer service times.

there must be a mistake. the new hours are surely 7:30 am to 4:00 am!

katy, these are your work hours, right?

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    katy!

welcome to our crazy world! we are very glad to have you as part of the tom bihn crew and are looking forward to making you just as crazy about tom bihn bags as we all are!

and don't let anyone over there pack you into a ups box...at least not yet!

welcome!

p.s. that is a most awesome picture of the golden gate bridge! how did you get up there?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by fbrown627 View Post
    Is Maverick going to make a movie about Katy and how best to utilize her services as the new member of the customer service crew?
    We wish. maverick's videos are awesome, and incredibly helpful to Katy as she is learning about our bags. However, it is probably not advisable to send Katy via UPS to maverick.

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    Is Maverick going to make a movie about Katy and how best to utilize her services as the new member of the customer service crew?

Leave a comment:

• DQBunny
    replied
    Welcome, Katy! I hope you enjoy your new job and all of the opportunities it affords.

Leave a comment:

• timarelay
    replied
    Hi Katy! Tom Bihn bags are awesome! I can't really think of anything to say beyond welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Welcome Katy! Re: TB Bags - With forum members this passionate... I think that already tells you a lot.

Leave a comment:

• KarlJ
    replied
    Hi Katy... welcome to the TB Universe. Hopefully, we won't run you off.

Best of luck to you!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Hi everyone!

I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    started a topic Welcome Katy to the TOM BIHN crew!

Welcome Katy to the TOM BIHN crew!

Hi everyone,

Please welcome Katy ([email protected]) to TOM BIHN. Katy is newest member of our Customer Service crew. If you call us, it's likely that Katy will answer the phone. In fact - feel free to give us a call (1-800-729-9607) to say Hi to Katy!

Katy's bio is on the About us page. She took the amazing photograph of the Golden Gate Bridge that serves as her About Us page picture. Her very first TOM BIHN bag is a one-of-a-kind Punch/Wasabi Ristretto that holds her 13" MacBook.

Katy is handling and reading about a new style of bag every day to learn more about what we make. If there was one thing you would tell Katy about our bags, what would it be?
Working...
X