Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,215   Members: 6,596   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Katy to the TOM BIHN crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ex machina
    replied
    Welcome, Katy!

Hi Katy and welcome to the wonderful land of Bihn!

Once you try the Tom Bihn bags, forever will they dominate your luggage! :P

Leave a comment:

• Nana8
    replied
    Welcome, Katy! I hope to hear your thoughts in the forum!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by kcee View Post
    That's funny, you know I don't remember a thread titled "Welcome Casey to the TOM BIHN CREW" :-(

I am jealous :-)

Hehe

Welcome to the team !
    But you were introduced in the email newsletter!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    I'm special.

See you Tuesday!

Leave a comment:

• kcee
    replied
    That's funny, you know I don't remember a thread titled "Welcome Casey to the TOM BIHN CREW" :-(

I am jealous :-)

Hehe

Welcome to the team !

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Nice to have you along for the ride, Katy - Enjoy your role as a keeper of the keys to the kingdom for those of us who are TB bag fans!!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Thanks MagicTiki!

Leave a comment:

• MagicTiki
    replied
    Welcome aboard, Katy!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    It has been a good week! A lot to do but it's all fun! As for the new cache and brain cell size yes I'm excited because it also means there is a new MacBook!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    hi katy!

happy one week anniversary!!

how was your first week?

it sounds like a pretty exciting first week with the introduction of new sizes of the cache and brain cells, and with a revision to fabrics for making the synapse!

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    I may be a geek but I am definitely not quiet. Also, I'm pretty sure I've already picked my favorite colors. I think I had that figured out by day 2, you underestimate me my friend!

Leave a comment:

• SailorWA
    replied
    Originally posted by Katy View Post
    Thanks MikeL! I'm already having a blast! I really enjoy talking to our customers on the phone!
    Do not let her quiet nature fool you, she is a geek at heart, memorizing fabric types and color combination options is right up her alley.

Tom & Darcy: The new TB Bag is quiet an improvement over the old..... dare we call it a bag (fabric enclosure of unknown type)?

Although I think an appropriate colored Sombrero would compliment the new bag, you do live in the Pacific Northwest
    http://www.outdoorresearch.com/site/..._sombrero.html

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the Navy/Solar Synapse I just ordered.
    What a great color choice! I love the way those look together! Such contrast! Also Solar is a very nice looking color on its own.

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Bags so far

So far I have a Braincell and a Coco/Olive Medium cafe bag. My partner has a Plum/Olive Imago. I like all of them a great deal, but I'm really looking forward to the Navy/Solar Synapse I just ordered. I also have a list of bags I'm looking forward to getting in the future (Western Flyer and Tri-Star top the list).

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Welcome Katy!

Glad to have you with us on the board!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X