Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,521   Posts: 187,740   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 309
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gently used Ristretto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gently used Ristretto

Hi everyone--I have an almost new Ristretto that I can't use anymore. Carrying a laptop in a shoulder bag just doesn't work for me. It's only been used a few dozen times and it's in great shape.

Selling via ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Tom-Bihn-Ristret...item19b7b8634f

My apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

~jennifer

Jennifer,

Your post is fine. We don't allow bags to be directly sold through our forums, but posting a link to an eBay auction is alright. Good luck!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Good to know, Darcy. Thanks for pointing that out. Good luck on the sale, j-sto.
      Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
      Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
      " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Thanks Darcy and ex machina. I am eagerly looking forward to the delivery of my Synapse next week.

Comment

Working...
        X