Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 280
Welcome to our newest member, Skysarwer.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peaceful holidays to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nana8
    replied
    As we celebrate this day, end this year and begin a new one, let us each reflect on those things which are important in life. This will likely be a bit different for each of us but the basics are the same - each day is a gift and each person who touches our lives is an even greater gift!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and our very best wishes for a bright and wonderful New Year!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    happy holidays everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Hear, hear! Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• timarelay
    replied
    Happy Holidays everyone! And a very Happy New Year! =D

Leave a comment:

• MagicTiki
    replied
    Hear, hear!

A happy and safe holiday to everyone! Spend time with those you care about and forget about work for a while! It will all be there when we get back!

Leave a comment:

• notmensa
    replied
    Well said, Shiva! And thank you, Tom, Darcy and crew!

Best wishes to everyone for the holidays, especially those travelling through unfriendly weather. Hope you have safe journeys.

Leave a comment:

• gmanedit
    replied
    Happy solstice, everyone. Every day, a little more light. (My big holiday is the return of daylight saving time.)

Leave a comment:

• keb
    replied
    Amen

Seconded...

Leave a comment:

• Shiva
    started a topic Peaceful holidays to everyone

Peaceful holidays to everyone

Hello all:
    I am relatively new to TB forums, but have learned a whole lot from all of you about travel, packing, ways of being --in many ways, travel is after all a way of living and walking through life anyhow!
    I just wanted to wish all of you a very peaceful holiday season; and I hope 2010 is brighter, fuller, and happier for all.

Best wishes to Tom, Darcy, June and crew out in Seattle--who continue to bring us great products; excellent customer service; and thoughtfulness to online buying/selling--quite rare!
    I checked around and realized there is no forum quite like this on a particular company's website. Most others are simply collections of "reviews." So thank you again to TB company for making this happen, and best wishes for 2010.

shiva
Working...
X