Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,384   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darcy, were you on Car Talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darcy, were you on Car Talk?

There I was. The radio was tuned to NPR. I was reading my email from Tom Bihn, confirming my Aeronaut order. A voice said, "I'm Darcy from Seattle."

My immediate reaction was: wow, how did they get their email to do that. Then, I realized the voice came from the radio!

So, Darcy, was that you on Car Talk this morning?

Bihn-cronicity? :P

Originally posted by robz431 View Post
    There I was. The radio was tuned to NPR. I was reading my email from Tom Bihn, confirming my Aeronaut order. A voice said, "I'm Darcy from Seattle."

My immediate reaction was: wow, how did they get their email to do that. Then, I realized the voice came from the radio!

So, Darcy, was that you on Car Talk this morning?
    That is a great story robz431, thanks for sharing it.

Was it you Darcy? How cool would that be!?
    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
    Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

No, I'm sad to say that wasn't me. Well, actually, I'm glad it wasn't me: so far, my trusty Subaru hasn't necessitated a Car Talk call.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        No, I'm sad to say that wasn't me. Well, actually, I'm glad it wasn't me: so far, my trusty Subaru hasn't necessitated a Car Talk call.
        hi darcy!

what kind of subaru do you drive?

i got my first (and only) subaru - an outback wagon - two years and 44,000 miles ago, and it's been great! we got almost two feet of snow recently, and it had no problems.
        -m

Comment

Working...
        X