Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,494   Posts: 187,449   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 329
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Journal Update ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds very cool. Can't wait to see a more clear pic. Can't wait to see it online and ready for ordering. Any idea when?

Comment

By the end of September... I'm hoping it's well before then.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Any chance of hanging proto-type pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
          By the end of September... I'm hoping it's well before then.
          Yahooo!
          Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
          Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
          " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

I wasn't that excited about the FJN before, but now I think I'm going to be the first in line to pre-order (I just have to fight everyone else off!)

Comment

Could you tell us in which bags the FJN will fit?

Pretty please?

Comment

Where do I fit In?

Originally posted by marbenais View Post
                Could you tell us in which bags the FJN will fit?

Pretty please?
                Good question.

I would assume all of them, even the side affect.

Darcy, Katy, and Eliam may be able to expound on this.
                Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

The FJN will fit in most bags, but not the Side Effect or the Small Cafe Bag.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

YES! Medium Cafe Bag remains a go!
                    Thanks, Darcy.
                    Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
                    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                      We're even bringing in a new color of 1000d Cordura just for the FJN!
                      Any hints which color it is? Oh you do slip these tidbits just to keep us up at night wondering, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
                        Any hints which color it is? Oh you do slip these tidbits just to keep us up at night wondering, don't you?
                        It's a more.. natural color. It will be revealed in photos when the FJN is up for pre-order.

Comment

My, Another Really Inspired Jaunt Using Assorted Natural Aspects? Hmm, Expecting Many Pre-orders? ;P hee hee

Comment

ex machina, I really think you're going to be blown away by the FJN. I can't wait for you to receive it... I will be waiting for your review!

Comment

Originally posted by ex machina View Post
                              My, Another Really Inspired Jaunt Using Assorted Natural Aspects? Hmm, Expecting Many Pre-orders? ;P hee hee
                              LMAO! That was inspired!

Comment

Oh my! I really was convinced that I didn't need it, but that photo has begun to suggest that I do and will...
                                Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X