Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,636   Posts: 189,032   Members: 6,622   Active Members: 300
nels
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, nels.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Eliam to the TOM BIHN crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Eliam to the TOM BIHN crew!

Hi everyone!

Please welcome Eliam ([email protected]) to TOM BIHN. Eliam is newest member of our Customer Service crew. If you call us, it's likely that Eliam will now answer the phone. In fact - feel free to give us a call tomorrow morning (August 13) (1-800-729-9607 between 7:30am and 4:00pm PST) to say Hi to Eliam!

Eliam's bio is on the About us page. His very first TOM BIHN bag is a Steel Dyneema/Solar Dyneema Synapse.

Eliam is handling and reading about a new style of bag every day to learn more about what we make. If there was one thing you would tell Eliam about our bags, what would it be?
    Katy
    I work at TOM BIHN
    Last edited by Katy; 08-12-2010, 05:57 PM.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Hi, Eliam. Welcome.

My one thing: You should be proud of where you work, because the company's products and service demonstrate integrity. The customers appreciate it.

Comment

Greetings, Eliam... we're the ones you've been warned about... Welcome.
      Karl

Comment

welcome aboard, eliam!

you're in good company! there isn't a finer company anywhere that you could be a part of! we all look forward to getting to know you!
        -m

Comment

Welcome Eliam. I hope you'll enjoy your job as much as we enjoy our bags.

Comment

Welcome, Eliam! What I want to say about TB is that, when I get my shipment, I know there's not going to be any disappointment whatsoever when I open the box. So often I've ordered other products that looked good on a website, but were disappointing when I received them, either due to inferior quality or some weird design quirk. That just never happens with Tom Bihn products. I'm willing to pay premium $ to get premium + products! Now if only I could buy one of everything....!
            Owner of TriStar (aubergine/steel), Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

Comment

THANK YOU

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to serving (and maybe meeting some of you) soon.
              --
              Eliam Puente

1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 1-866-747-7949 (Other Countries)
              Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Hello again, Eliam!

Hello again, Eliam. I say again because we spoke twice already on the phone regarding Super Ego production. Welcome aboard, you work for a great American company! I hope your job is as enjoyable as we find the bags and accessories. Go team Bihn!
                Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
                Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
                " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Thanks to all of you for giving Eliam such a warm welcome.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Welcome, Eliam!

We are a fanatical group -- we love our TB Bags and accessories! You are now part of the warmest and largest families in the country. You could not work for a better company! Welcome!
                      Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Comment

Welcome aboard Eliam, I believe I saw you at the last open house. You've joined an excellent company that has a great reputation/cult following!

Comment

Working...
                        X