Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,581   Posts: 188,335   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 290
Welcome to our newest member, AndrewGxb0.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

We've added this paragraph to rules/guideline #2 --

"Speaking of which: TOM BIHN only builds our own original designs and styles, so you needn't bother posting a link to a different manufacturer's design and suggesting that we make it too. It's just not something we do: at TOM BIHN, we make our designs, which come from our own inspiration. And we assure you: that keeps us plenty busy."
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Everyone,

We've added a new rule/guideline -- see below. We believe this rule makes specific and explicit the unspoken tone and spirit of these forums.

7) No trolls (elves, hobbits and Ents are OK) That means: pointless, thoughtless negativity isn't okay here. If you disagree with something or someone, that's okay of course, but be able to back up it up with some thoughtfulness. It's good for all of us to remember that just because we personally might not like something, it doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't (or doesn't) either. To sum it up: treat others as you'd wish to be treated and with mutual respect.

Let me know if you have any thoughts/feedback…
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
      X