Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,501   Posts: 187,531   Members: 6,460   Active Members: 327
Welcome to our newest member, knelby.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New! Iberian Dyneema/nylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New! Iberian Dyneema/nylon

See lots of photos of Iberian here.

More photos - and a video - are coming soon.
    Last edited by Darcy; 08-31-2010, 10:04 AM.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Darcy:
    The link does not work! But saw the pictures on the blog: what a lovely lovely color!!! I hope it is also offered as "interior"---!

Comment

Thanks, Shiva. Fixed!

The Aeronaut and Tri-Star are both available for pre-order in Black/Iberian.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
        See lots of photos of Iberian here.

More photos - and a video - are coming soon.
        yes, video will be ready this evening - thank you for being patient!
        -m

Comment

I can't wait to see it!

Comment

SWEET!!!!!
            Western Flyer (Crimson); 4Z Brain Cell; Swift (wife); Empire Builder (Black/Steel/Wasabi); Aeronaut (Black/Steel); Side Effect (Black), 3D Cube (Olive); lots of cubes/pouches/kit; Synapse (Navy/Solar); Smart Alec (Cardinal/Steel)

Comment

OMG!

Comment

Quite becoming... well done!
                Karl

Comment

hi folks,

here is a video showing off the packing cube shoulder bag in iberian red.

enjoy!
                  -m

Comment

Darcy,

Any chance the co-pilot will be made in black/iberian?
                    Empire builder (Black,black, steel), Ristretto for Ipad (Steel/Wasabi), Synapse (Indigo/Solar) 2 padded organizer pouches, 3D organizer, ultasuede cloth, cache for ipad, cache for Macbook air 11", clear waller, 2 absolute straps

Comment

It is GORGEOUS. Really, I can't stop thinking about how to justify getting whole new sets of Shop Bags & Stuff Sacks & Packing Cubes in Iberian :-)

Comment

Yeah, I'm just gonna have to order an Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack in Iberian with my next order.
                        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
                        Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
                        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

i'm dreaming of an iberian red / iberian red synapse with a fire red ultrasuede iphone pocket.

actually, iberian red / solar would be pretty darned hot also!
                          -m

Comment

Maybe I'll be a voice in the wilderness here, but I'm all in favor of an iberian red dyneema Ruk's Sack.

I also think iberian red dyneema would go great as a Passport Pouch, Clear Organizer Pouches (along with other dyneema colors), Freudian Slips, and Medium Cafe Bags. And could you imagine a dyneema Aeronaut with iberian red exterior and a solar interior?

And I think solar and iberian red would make a great mixture for exterior colors of a special edition Smart Alec.
                            Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

The bag looks great, but I think the video is fantastic! What a cute little guy there at the end. And I have to say, I admire a man who will show his underwear to millions of viewers on youtube. I caught a glimpse of your smartrip card too, we must be neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                              X