Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,950   Posts: 193,073   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote! Field Journal Notebook Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Intelligent post"?

Comment

Originally posted by quacksalve View Post
      Yes, I was just wondering what Conifer looked like, and if it was new or old. Hm!
      my resident dinosaur expert (my son) tells me that there were lots of conifers when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

so this new color has been 65 million+ years in the making! wow!
      -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
        my resident dinosaur expert (my son) tells me that there were lots of conifers when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

so this new color has been 65 million+ years in the making! wow!
        Wow, I had no idea Tom's R&D was so... extravagant! :P
        Bags: Latest: Pop Tote and Shop Bag (large) ; also have a Co-Pilot, Super Ego (w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut; Medium Cafe Bag; Large Cafe Bag; Brain Cell; Shop Bag small, (Steel); Packing Cube Shoulder Bag. Accessories: Oh yeah, bunches.
        Sadly Lost to Hazmat: An Imago in Steel/Cork & MCB in Linen/Olive.
        " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Comment

Originally posted by Just View Post
          "Intelligent post"?
          Hey, you're a mod. By definition that was an intelligent post. Besides, it succinctly conveyed the response to the disappearance of that color in one, heartfelt word.

moriond

Comment

Interesting that the mystery color won, in the end. Just goes to show the vote of confidence that forumites have in Tom's judgment. "Go ahead, surprise us..."
            Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X